Wednesday, February 28, 2007

haiz..haven been writing in for quite awhile le eH? exams coming so didn't have much of a choice... just received my CA results yst...but dunno why SIM only released our marketing and managerial accounting results to us...where's my human resource management results?!! heh...but anyways, God had been so good!! after how much my groupmates and i had slogged for our projects, and after how much i had complained in here, after so much desperation abt being behind time because of some grpmates, our Marketing project had an A!! phew.... oso, despite all the time spent slogging on projects, when i thought i'm gonna screw up my managerial accounting tests, i actually obtained an A too!!!

now, having secured 2 A's for my CA, at least i'm not so worried about my final paper aldy...past semester students kept saying managerial accounting is difficult to pass...so now having secured 30% of 80-89 marks, i can't say i'll excel, but at least i can work towards an overall B..

What i'm happy abt is, during this period, there had been some ppl doubting me abt doing projects and studying...eg, my cell leader...at least now my results can be a proof tt i AM working on my sch stuff and not out playing on friday nights...although i did go play..but its only when i finished wat i'm supposed to do first... and if i hadn't been studying, i'm not the kind to get an A for accounts without putting in effort...i'm not like my da jie...always excelling in her studies... i have to put in alot of effort to achieve wat i did...and God is good, He had been constantly affirming my hard works..

perhaps some friends might say tt i study in SIM because i had nowhere else to study...sighz...kinda hurt wen i heard him say tt to me...though i know he was only poking fun at me..but its not totally true tt i study there because i had no other options... firstly, it was my decision to give up my A lvl education to study wat i love, business...but sadly, my grades aren't good enough to fight with the 2006 O lvl students to get into the biz course in NP...tts why, my dad helped me do some research and found SIM having the course tt i wanted...in just a short 9months since i started this course, i had gotten so much knowledge tts really useful for me to aid me in my dream to become an entrepreneur...

after wat tt friend said, it made me realize tt he might not be the only one tt thinks of me this way..but its not gonna bother me...firstly, we've been good friends for so long, and its alrdy a norm for him to tell me str wats on his mind...secondly, as long as i know wat i want, and i'm working towards it..its all tt matters...if even i despise myself for the kind of sch i'm in or whatsoever, then nobody can help me...

it no longer bothers me tt i'm taking a longer route to achieve my diploma..cuz for this 3 semesters, i had proven to myself and to my parents tt this course is really suitable for me...i'm studying on a subject that i'm interested and passionate abt..and i'm showing good results...at least these results can get me towards where i'm heading..so it doesn't matter anymore tt i'm not smart enough to enter a poly or whasoever...

i'm doing wat i love...and i know i can excel at it..so, to those ppl who despise me(i know the fren who said those things to me dun mean it..i'm not referring to him..i'm referring to those irritating relatives).......u can shut the fuck up abt wat u thnk of me...i dun give a hoot to all yer nonsensical boastings...

No comments: