Sunday, February 18, 2007

no inspiration of what title to put

sighz....i'm so tired...feel like sleeping..
but my parents are busy preparing for the reunion dinner tonight..so i'm not sure if its a good idea to hide in my room to sleep rather than help out...but i've no energy to help though...sighz...but ever since my jie jie came back from shanghai, my mum seemed to be in an especially good mood...

anyways..finally received my photo card licence.. i was supposed to receive it since 8feb...but tt day wen the postman came to my house, he knocked on the door and my mum and my sister didn't wanna answer cuz they thot its some salesman...heh...i didn't know tt the licence was sent to the house personally de.. apparently my mum and sis didn't know too...so wen i received the reminder letter to collect it at the post office near my house or ask for a re-delivery then i realized tt i could have received it earlier..heh...so i arranged for the card to be re-delivered the nxt day(which is today)...and i told my sis to answer the door if someone came knocking..heh...

but yeah..i'm so thrilled..and i can sense tt my parents are also thrilled and happy for me too..i guess they're happy for this accomplishment i had..heh...cuz it hadn't been easy to obtain this licence..and especially costly...thank god its finally over...now its time for my class 2B licence!! heh...i'm determined to get it in half a year..heh heh heh... then can pia for class 2A..heh...but then again, i have to see my height can take the bigger bikes...hopefully can...

i thnk my dad wun mind..cuz i mentioned taking class 2B in front of him and he didn't object or anything...sometimes i thnk its because my dad doesn't have a son...so somehow, he's glad tt at least there's me who likes to do all the boy stuffs..heh...kinda like a 'son' to him...but at least i'm still very girl in every sense..heh...still rmb tt time wen i bought tt punching bag home and put it up...though he reprimanded me for buying something unnecessary, but he was also punching it at the same time while scolding me...with a smile on his face...thats my dad...even wen scolding, he'll look amused...

but sighz...i'm still a girl afterall...i oso likes to dress up, be vain, doll myself up, ogle at guys etc...but when i'm being the feminine me, some people can't get used to it..i dun blame them..i nv wore skirts in the past...but recently i bought many skirts and dresses..heh...but i really feel like changing my style for year 2007... heh...it'll be so weird if i were to dress up in a skirt with make up and stuff and Fay still calls me 'hey boy...'...lol...funny..if it were someone else calling me tt, i might get upset...but the way Fay gave me this nickname, it came out really amusingly amusing...haha...perhaps a part of me really admire his boxing skills...he's super good(and super cute)..lol..oops...hope he wun read this...haha...but i do appreciate the times when he'll offer to teach me some skills that he learnt, wen he heard me complaining i can't seem to be good enough to spar somebody...

heh..not that i really love sparring..since i always got hurt in the end...but sometimes wen i get really stress, punching a punching bag isn't enough...i just feel like fighting it out...but sighz...i'm not cut out to be a fighter...after a min or two, i can't take it anymore..i really wished to carry on...but the punches are too painful for me to bear...sighz...thats why my mum dun like me to spar...i get worried sometimes...esp wen i spar without the proper head protector...i get small cuts on my face and my nose is the most vulnerable...i always get targetted at my nose...probably cuz of my height...

still rmb there was once wen i sparred with wen yang...he's a guy..so its abit of an unfair sparring session..but who cares...we always like to have a friendly match between us...and he always say he wants to see what i had learnt from Fay..but i'm always a disappointment..heh...good thing he's my boyfriend...so he usually dun use his full strength..but nevertheless, once, he gave me a punch in my face and i coudln't block in time...my head was hurting like hell and i couldn't stand up at all...whoa...eversince then, i didn't dare to spar without proper protectors...sighz...

haha...can't believe i can link from my licence to sparring..but yea..these are all my passion... recently, i've seen friends did some toy-modelling of sorts...i thnk i wanna go find out where the shop is and buy some sets back to fix...there's pistols, rifles, automobils, etc...so cool... i can even create my own collection!!

but first i need to go search for the shop...according to my friends, it travels around and doesn't stay at a fix place...

my blog is super long today..cuz i'm so bored.. i have accounts past year exam papers to complete, a powerpoint presentation to do up by wed, and most imptly, exams to study for...feel like going out to chill with friends..but they're either out of town or preparing for exams....so sad...because for me...there may be many people i can talk to...but for those tt i can hang out with and have a genuinely good time... not many of them...sighz....never mind..thnk i'll go gossip with my sisters now..hahaha..thats the good thing about triplets... we're like friends in every sense... chEeRZ to our 20 years of sistership/friendship/companionship/majong-kaki-ship.............!

No comments: