Friday, February 9, 2007

darn....

sighz... received a warning letter from SIM yesterday...
its regarding my attendance rate... wtf...
its not me to play truant..esp not on a course tts so fucking expensive... forgive me for all the f*words...but i guess i'm getting really irritated and frustrated...
projects are finally summing up with Shawn tying up all the loose ends...now let me explain how i ended up with tt f***ing letter... i dun give a damn if the person concerned is reading it...its meant for her to know anyways...

ok...partly, its not her fault tt she didn't sign my attendance for me during the times tt i was absent.. however one thing she must know... i had fallen ill, which was why i had to take 2days leave from school...and there was another time, its cuz i had to do HER part of the project and so i couldn't make it to sch...everything sucks... in my warning letter, it was indicated tt sick leaves are not valid reasons for absence but it is taken into consideration if we didn't hit the required amount of attendance to be eligible for exams...wtf...

now thinking back abt the events tt happened the past few days, i'm surprised i could back my anger for so long...*a pat for myself on the back*..heh...

anyways anyways, enuf of all the f***ing unhappy stuff...

today, i went down to far east to get my much-and-long-awaited hair-cut!! for those who know me well enuf, i love getting hair-cuts..i dun feel the hurt of having my hair being snipped away..haha...why i say this, its not the physical pain of course... its just tt, i had come across friends who can't bear to part with their long hair and stuff...thus, having to cut their hair short would be really 'xin tong' for them...hahahaha...but its definitely not a prob for me...

but my point is..i'm really satisfied with my totally new hair style...i nv wore this sort of hair style before..so i really thank God i could pull it off.. heh...and the price is really reasonable...22bucks...given tt its now the CNY peak timings for hair-cuts, i thnk its actually rather cheap for a cut in orchard...hee...

anyways, just now read my friend's blog...i'm really shocked at how much things had happened to him in just a short period of time since i last spoke to him.. sighz...as much as he didn't like his friends to worry for him, he should know tt wen friends worry it means tt they cared... i really dunno how to get it into his head tt its perfectly fine to share problems with his close friends.. it'll not be a burden to them..instead, i'm sure friends will feel appreciated and important wen they have friends sharing problems with them...ahh...yes..thats wat i'm trying to get it through to him.... boy, wen u're willing to sought a listening ear from a friend, it'll show them u trust and value them as friends ya? its not abt adding on to their problems...sighz...hope he'll understand wat friends are for...

anyways, to do my part as a friend, i'm be keeping him in my prayers and things will turn for the better for sure... anyone else have prayer requests? feel free to let me know ya?

His Love and Mine,
Chuiyee

No comments: