Thursday, February 1, 2007

Finally received my much coveted licence!!

Finally, Finally Finally...
After 2 miserable attempts...my hard work finally paid off on this third attempt...
so many 'finally-s'..but still i must say..."finally...."

heh..tonight's feeling really shack...drove from home to sengkang then to jalan kayu and lastly to lower seletar....i'm super thrilled!! for once, i''m the one driving down to my favourite chill out place...though i'm still not yet 'hiong' enough...such tt a few cars overtook me while on the way there..but i'm sure with more frequent practice on the road...soon, it'll be me overtaking!! lol...oops...sigh...i had promised my tester tt i'm gonna be a really safe driver and now here i am..talking about speeding...lol..but sometimes life just needs to be a little more extraordinary manz...

Kkz...gotta go ZzzzzZzzz.. tml gotta be early for accounting class.. niteZzzz

No comments: