Monday, February 19, 2007

phew...time passes real quickly when one is having lots of fun...

CNY day 1 is over in the blink of an eye...initially the day felt boring...but wen my cousins arrived, we had so much fun chatting...but soon, my parents had to rush to my aunt's place as we wanna pay her a visit before she fly off to thailand tml...

haha..thats the fun part...because while we were at my aunt's place, my cousin, ah Boon kor kor and ah Kiang kor kor was joking away and entertaining us...and we're all making fun of kiang kor kor for the incident of me bumping into him at jalan kayu...he had not expected to bump into me there at the time of the night...lol..and we were all joking tt good thing he wasn't with another woman...hahaha...typical him to say such stuff....

but anyways, my parents were really encouraging abt my driving... my aunt lent us a mini van and my dad told me to drive them home...though i didn't put up my p-plate, but i still drove...haha...but of course, when my mum found out tt i'm not supposed to do tt, she didn't allow me to drive after tt, when we decided to go and visit a few more relatives...but heh...though i hadn't driven a manual car since my test, my sister was saying tt i fared pretty well...but sighz...with my dad beside me, as long as my speed went pass 70, he insisted i slowed down...even if we're on the expressway...heh...but nvm....i'll soon prove to him i can handle higher speeds de...lol...

earllier that morning, my dad showed me his driving licence and i realized tt other than class 3, he also had class 2B, 2A,2 and 4...wow...i was so inspired...i told him i also wanna try for 2B..at first he nodded his head...den after awhile, i told me its not necessary for a girl to ride a bike...aww....i was so disappointed...just a class 2B ma....he said even a phatom looks too big for me...so its not safe...argh....nvm...i might still take it anyways...thnk i can afford the costs since i'm working now....am i being too stubborn and rebellious?..but its my dream to ride a bike....wen i was younger, i use to go on my dad's bike often...its not tt dangerous to ride a bike wat...wat if i were to just ride a vespa? surely its not tt dangerous?....even the car forum wrote tt females are the safest drivers on the road..ke^ke^ke^..

haiz..nvm...i thnk i'l still get my way ultimately...

anyways, i really love the dress i bought for CNY..though it cost a painful $80..but yeah.. love it..and tts wat matters..i'm happy, and i'm happy tt i'm happy abt it...hahaha...and i'm happy with all the pretty pictures i took...HAHAHAHA...whuteva....

No comments: