Tuesday, February 13, 2007

9 more days to holidays again!!

wow...time really flies rocket fast...esp so for this semester...i'm already finishing up my 3rd semester!! cna't believe it...just the other day, i was just thinking abt the modules of the 2nd semester and felt that the events that happened in the 2nd semester seemed to have just passed and now the 3rd semester is ending already... ok...maaybe each of my semester last for only 2-and-a quarter studying months and the rest are holidays, so it felt like each sem passes really quickly...but then again come to thnk of it...each time i start a new sem, it means tt 3 months had passed aldy...so wen 4th sem starts, i know its aldy april...almost half the year gone..

anyways, just had my second last marketing lesson before my exams starts...i thnk i'll wanna be in the advertising industry...but i'm not sure if i can be creative enough..heh...but judging from wat my lecturer had gone through, though the job will be a highly stressful one, at least there'll always be a fun side of it...in addition, i loved watching and listening to advertisments..so, if i were to be able to be part of the creating process, i know my hard works can get appreciated...

but thats for my tentative future...who knows what my other modules can capture my interest...then, i would have yet another industry that i'm interested in...but, in the midst of all the decision of what job to take on, i have still not given up my dream of starting up my own business...

i had a business plan developed a few months ago...after some discussions with my prospective business partners(namely, my sisters and a few other close friends), we've come to a unanimous agreement that too large a capital is required...haha...so its not feasible and it can only happen in my fantasy world..lol..but its ok...cuz i've another idea developing and i've shared bits of it with chuiting aldy...heh....

i'm not sure if i'm really cut out to be a business woman...but i love doing business related stuff since young...actually, to be more precise..i like dealing with money, transactions and stuff, if u know wat i mean..heh..thats why i love plaing games like monopoly, settlers, lemonade typhoon..etc... even wen i was young, and i was playing pretend play with my sisters, i would be taking the role of a person selling stuff....lol...i can't help it..i just love the idea of marketing something and selling it..thats why i tend to be a very persuasive person..always trying to convince my sisters or friends why they should adopt my idea abt certain stuff...haha..so u can imagine, wen i engage in an argument or debate with my sisters, i usually win...hahahah....

but i'm feeling less moody these days...so many burdens could be put down...example, my projects for this sem, the pursuit of my driving licence, the looking of a part time job..etc... recently landed myself in a part time job at Kumon..but the branch tt i'm working at, is located at beauty world centre..near my sch but far from home...sighz...but right now its still alright, i'm only required to do marking..so not so tiring...wait till i have to deal with students..heh...tt'll probably bring my nightmares...but yea..being a teacher of more than once aldy..i've seen enuf students to prepare myself for the most unexpected..heh...hope i can do a good job...

anyways, have some accounts homework to do...gotta rush it through before my tuition job later.. tata..

No comments: