Friday, February 16, 2007

so sick

Sighz...so shack... worked from 3-9.15pm today...
my job scope was supposed to be marking papers, but in the end i had to do some labour jobs..ie.. unpack the new worksheets that arrived, do stock taking, and then arrange the piles and piles of worksheets on the shelves...and getting lots of paper cuts...darn..

then wen its time to go home, i realized tt i shouldn't have taken 151 home...cuz i only get to reach home at 11.30pm!..good thing i have the company of my MP3 throughout the whole ride..but sighz...thats the very reason why i suddenly felt upset..

i had set the play mode to shuffle repeat..so i wun know wat songs would be coming up next in line... and it just so happened that a song from the high school musical album came up..kinda described some feelings and thoughts i had...

and the lyrics goes like tis...

Its funny when u find yourself
looking from the outside
I'm standing here but all i want, is to be over there
Why did i let myself believe that miracles could happen?
and now i have to pretend, that i dun even care.

I thought you were my fairytale
A dream when i'm not sleeping
A wish upon a star is coming true
but everybody else can tell
that i confuse my feelings with the truth
that there was me and you..

I thought i knew the melody
that i heard you singing
And when you smile,
You make me feel, like i could sing along.
But then you went and change the words,
and now my heart is empty.
Now i'm left with used-to-be
and once upon a song

Now i know you're not a fairytale
and dreams are meant for sleeping
And wishes on a star just don't come true
and now, even i can tell
That i confuse my feelings with the truth......

Indeed, indeed...there's no fairytales in the real world..miracles can only happen in dreams..i guess my blog can be my way of reliving my fairytale fantasies...my bus journeys or long walks home will be the times for me to daydream how i want things to be...because other times, i am obliged to stay sensible and clear headed...now the song 'chasing cars' is playing in my head..and i feel like doing just that..or rather, i just feel like driving at high speed endlessly..probably it'll help me run away from my yearning of impossible wishes to come true...so sick...so sick of love songs...duh...yet another song to describe my feelings....

No comments: