Tuesday, February 20, 2007

aw...can't believe it...i actually went drinking with Esther!!!

LOL...Esther...our dear divine Esther...went drinking...lol...it wasn't anth wrong actually...just tt i never thot that she's onw friend tt would agree to go drink and chat...and in the sense of drink alcoholic drinks...lol

but then again..the whole bunch of us who went...i thnk we didn't look like drinkers...cuz the moment we sat down, the waiter said " ladies, this is the menu for yer beverages, and these are the non-alcoholic drinks"...wtf?...lol...but of course, we ignored the non-alcoholic drinks section and ordered a jug of Heinkein str...

heh..but its been a long time since i last sat down with friends and chill...pushing all my worries to the back of my mind and enjoyed my time with my friends for tt moment...it felt really good...laughing and making silly jokes...temporarily without a care in the world...

but it all had to end so soon...but it doesn't matter...i had enjoyed...now its time for me to rest...then get ready for the nxt day to pia my accounts hw...zzzzzZzzzzz

No comments: