Friday, February 23, 2007

ahh.... so lazy to write anth now...but just feel like blogging...

mm....finally getting some replies from yc...lol...tt boy...dunno wats with him...heh..but as long as i still hear from him, it means his fine...wonder hows his driving lessons..heh...

today, had an unofficial crash course from my biker friend...heh...wat i like abt bike's clutch control is, its using the hands...it seemed so much easier to control lor...heh...but then, the acceleration part..i tend to over-accelerate all the time...but he said its alright cuz every newbie does tt too..lol...but yeah...i really wanna take up bike lessons now...lol

its true wen they say drivers who know how to drive manual cars can catch the bike's techniques more easily...now my only prob is i need a lighter bike and i MUSt learn how to balance...somthing like learning to ride a bicycle..except this involved even more coordination manz...lol

heh...glad tt my height is still ok for my friend's bike...i'm not going to ride a vespa...at least an SP...yst saw a girl riding one...so cool!! and its rather light...has its pros and cons of course...can't go too fast or i'll fly...lol...or if crash, i'll die for sure...heh..but it being light will allow me to balance and handle my bike more easily..haiz...see how it goes first la...my parents wun even let me obtain a 2B licence...sighz!!!

right...i still said i was lazy to blog..haha...okok..prolly gg to zzz now...drank long island tea at eskibar just now...feeling a lil sleepy..zzzz

No comments: