Tuesday, February 6, 2007

saved my day!

whoa...was really struggling with my marketing project...

but thankfully, siu chuan saved my day... he's really a brillant guy when it comes to marketing...yeah...he may have studied marketing for 3 years aldy, thats why he could answer my questions expertly..but if he's not good, he wouldnt have been able to know so much oso...but anyways...really have to say a big thanks to him for helping me a great deal...not forgetting all the marketing reports he had so generously shared with me...thanks so much bro...

its tiring to be working so late into the night on my project..but wat to do? if i dun finish asap, my cell leader is gonna scold me again for not turning up for cell... actually feeling really pissed abt this matter...

last fri, my sister told me my cell leader actually kinda doubting me abt doing schwork and missing cell...but c'mon...i'm facing time constraint here... i'm expected to graduate with a diploma in just 15 months...people get a diploma only after 3 years in polys, but i'm doing it in 15 blo*** months...with a 6-day sch week... do u know how intense the course is? and the stress level is getting higher... if we so much as fail our sub-paper, we would have to be kicked out of the course...all the blo*** money spent in the previous semesters would all go down the drain...thnk thats how SIM makes more money..

yea...since it was my decision to take up this course, i shouldnt be complaining...but i'm just asking for the relevant ppl to be more understanding...i'm saying this specifically to my cell leader... i'm not saying he's not understanding...i can't blame him since he may not know tt i'm facing a project and exam intensive course...i just hope tt once he knows my time constraint, he'll stop bugging me...sign...its definitely not easy to face a 3-month semster with a 6-day school week and then giving half of my sunday to serve in children church...i'm not complaining...cuz despite all the hectic schedule, i'm enjoying busying myself..and the hectic schedule is going to last for only 15 months..and i'm finishing my 3rd semester aldy!!

Time flies...i'm now left with 6 more months to go...i could still remember vividly the first day of school!!

anyways, having voice out my frustrations, i'm feeling better aldy...altough i'm still feeling stressed, cuz in reality, i've yet to find the courage and opportunity to explain my situation to my cell leader, but i'm sure i can pray for divine intervention...heh...anyways, Fay e-mailed me a really funny explanation of what marketing is...so feast yer eyes on the e-mail u're gonna read below and have a good and hearty laugh!!

The bluffers guide to....Marketing

The buzz word in today's business world is MARKETING. However, most people often ask for a simple explanation of Marketing."

Here it is:

You're a woman and you see a handsome guy at a party. You go up to him and say, "I'm fantastic in bed,"
That's Direct Marketing.

You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a handsome guy. One of your friends goes up to him and pointing at you says, "She's fantastic in bed,"
That's Advertising.

You see a handsome guy at a party. You go up to him and get his telephone number. The next day you call and say,"Hi, I'm fantastic in bed,"
That's Telemarketing.

You're at a party and see a handsome guy. You get up and straighten your dress. You walk up to him and pour him a drink. You say,"May I," and reach up to straighten his tie brushing your breast lightly against his arm, and then say, "By the way, I'm fantastic in bed,"
That's Public Relations.

You're at a party and see a handsome guy. He walks up to you and says, "I hear you're fantastic in bed,"
That's Brand Recognition.

You're at a party and see a handsome guy. You talk him into going home with your friend.
That's a Sales Rep.

Your friend can't satisfy him so he calls you.
That's Tech Support.

You're on your way to a party when you realize that there could be handsome men in all these houses you're passing. So you climb onto the roof of one situated toward the center and shout at the top of your lungs, "I'm fantastic in bed!"
That's Junk Mail.

No comments: