Sunday, March 4, 2007

yeah!! no more exams....for now..haha...don't thnk i'll be doing too well for marketing and HR...but its not cuz i didn't study..its cuz i had diarrhoea!! can u believe it? the first 2 days of exams and i had to have my diarrhoea then... and my papers are 3-hour papers!! so because of that, i had to keep requesting to go to the toilet...

but can't go too many times oso..or they might think i'm cheating or smth...haiz...i'll nv forget the tremendous pain i had during the marketing paper..it was the second day of my exam...the previous day, i experienced pain only during the second half of the exam so i tot it was due to stress...so i left at 12.40..cuz my paper supposed to end at 1 and we're not allowed to leave the hall or go for toilet breaks in the last 20 min... but for my marketing paper, it was the worst...

when i first reached school, i felt so nauseous..but i didin't go to the toilet...i tot it was cuz i didn't had dinner the night before and so it was a reaction of gastric...so i went to the lib to do some last min revision... but it seemed to be getting worse..no choice though..i had to go into the exam hall soon and if i'm late, i can't sit for the exam...

when i sat at my seat, i was feeling slightly better, and coincidentally, Shawn's seat was nxt to mine..and i was joking ard with him... but then, suddenly my pain came back and i suddenly stopped toking..but i thnk he didn't notice anth cuz just then the invigilator told us to settle down and stop talking...

finally, when its time to start the paper, the pain was getting increasingly bad..i was so worried...and i thnk my anxiousness might have worsen it because of my IBS condition...and tt wasn't all, no one was allowed to go to the toilet in the first 30min of the exam oso...so i had to bear with the pain... time seemed to pass so slowly...i was struggling to concentrate...the intensity of the pain was so great that i couldn't process what i was writing...no...i couldn't find the strength to write at all...my right hand was clutching at my stomach and my left hand clutching the pen, trying to force myself to write and not waste time...but i couldn't do it..i almost cried..in the end, i laid my head on the table trying to will the pain away...then after many precious minutes, it got slightly better and i started writing as best as i could...

who knows, the intense pain resumed after abt 20min...and this time, i made myself carrying on scribbling....until i finally finished my first question, i asked to go to the toilet..

the trip to the toilet made me realised it was diarrhoea..but after tt, everything was so much better..and i could do my paper for the next hour...but again, towards the end, when i was left with 2 quetions, which was 25marks each, the pain was there again..i looked at the time...40min left...so i decided to ask to go to the toilet again...however, the second trip didn't make things better...somehow it felt worse...again, left with not much of a choice...i quickly scribbled a half page answer for the last question and totally skipped the previous question and handled it up just before the last 20min announcement was made...

maybe some would be thinking why must leave before tt?..cuz judging from the pain, i knew i can't hold on for so long..including waiting for the collection to end, for the invigilators to finish counting the scripts...thats why...sighz...everything sound so screwed up...it is screwed up...good thing for my A for CA..i just need 42marks for my main paper and i can pass...but its such a waste, i knew the answers but i didn't have the strength toi write it out...but heh...as long as i dun needa re-do my exam, i'm tankful alrdy...i just wanna take a good break and enjoy myself...

tata...

No comments: