Thursday, January 25, 2007

TP coming up....should i smile or cry?

Just finish another driving lesson today...

I had thought tt i could fare better since i just had a lesson the day before...but sighz... i was too distracted today... partly i was thinking abt alot of stuff, esp after my managerial accounting class today... so many accounting formulae and equations were taught to us.. the feeling of overwhealming-ness was so great tt even as i'm driving, i was trying to recall wat i had learnt, for the fear tt by the time i reached home tonight, i would've forgotten all my concepts.... sighz...

i'm not being overly hardworking... this course is simply a little too expensive for me to be complacent and over confident... even though the previous 2 semester's results had been mostly B's, i'm still worried tt i might screw up my MA and end up having to do 4 modules nxt sem...


Life is definitely not an easy journey...so many obligations to fulfil, so many tasks to achieve, so many responsibilities to take on...and the list will go on as we grow older... no qualms abt it though... just hoping tt my maturity can catch up fast enough... still living in my fantasy world on many occassions... esp during the bus journey to sch... i nv fail to daydream and daydream...wishing for impossible things to happen....

one of my most desired desire is to be able to drive just like a pro in an Evo.. but after today's lesson, i'm really beginning to believe tt interest is one thing, talent is yet another...i can nv be half as good as Martin or wenyang...sighz...each time i sit alongside them while they drive, i'm nv failed to be amazed at how well they timed their turnings ard bends, filter lanes, overtaking, etc..

i'm dreading my TP...as much as i want to pass and stop my money-and-time consuming driving lessons, i just can't perform under stress...and its especially so for my circuit segment... i'm always heavily penalized in there... its only testing on my parking, directional change, S and Crank course and slope, but i'm like super lousy wen i'm doing it with a person dressed in white sitting right beside me...eventhough i kept reminding myself wat Martin told me, "take it as a normal lesson, safe is the key word"...but sighz........

If i really do pass this time round, i'll most prob be laughing and crying at the same time....cuz February is here....sighz....only some will understand...

No comments: