Wednesday, October 31, 2007

having my lunch break now...

seeing that nobody is using the com, i decided to blog in a quick post.

class was great today. as my sis is on MC, i was asked to cover her class. it was good to see that the kids are aldy comfortable with me ard and are coming up to me with hugs and kisses. playtime had never been more fun and easier.

my Aiden bumblebee aka 'my new boyfriend'...actually gave me a super bright smile when he saw me as he entered the studio. ooh...it really made my day. and then there was my shy little samuel. still shy as ever but at least he's responding well when i talked to him.

and there's so many of them. in fact all.....really welcomed me. the 2 morning playclubs that i took had been one of the best ever. i would never want the class to end. but of course...sankaree, Zita and i were super worn out after all the jumping and singing... heh...but nv had such tiring job brought so much joy and laughter throughout and end.

this had got to be the best job ever.

its just too bad that their photos cant be put up. or i can show off all my darlings.

they're truely darlings. no matter those times when they can do things to make us angry or upset...they're always adorable and darlings of ours....

what wonderful days i had at work...

looking forward to my playnest class at 3pm!!

No comments: