Monday, October 22, 2007

yawnz...woke up not long ago..hahaha....today had been the lastest sleep-in...must be the cough med i took yst night...

mm....

yeah..some updates...attended my couzzie's wedding dinner on sat night @Fort Canning's The Legends....the dinner wad alright only....maybe recently had been to too many wedding dinners and all the dishes are (i might say) 90% the same type of dishes...so not much to comment abt....

after the dinner met up with yang, hwee and martin first...they came to fetch us..heh..its a good thing too...i was in a new pair of heels and really nicely dressed up..heez...i must say, i know i looked really pretty!! HAHAHAHAH....but the heels are killing me...take a look at the horrendous number of blisters on my feet and u would applaud me for my tolerance for pain tt night...till today, i'm still wondering how i could make myself walk in those heels with those blisters all over...heh....talk abt ladies' vaniety over our lives(do the chinese translation yerself)

however, martin did not join us for supper, instead chuan joined us...i've no qualms though...cuz i love talking to chuan! he's one guy tt can really crap and make it sound ridiculously entertaining tt u wun mind him doing all the talking...hahahhaha....but oops...not tt martin's not entertaining...just not as much as i enjoyed chuan's company manz...hahahhahahhahaah...

sunday came and its church activities again....children church had been great cuz there wasnt much for me to do...hahahahhaa....but it feels good to be back in church after a hectic week and just spend my morning bringing my focus back unto God....

there...a week came and went...

its now time for week 7 activites at JGC...

time really flies when i'm working there...i cant wait to see my babies again...once my cough fully recovers, i'm gonna give them all a proper loving kiss!! haaahahah....esp to my baby boyfriend Leon!! hahahah....will nv forget that loving hug he gave me on my first day at JGC....his silly little baby hug convince me tt my time spent at JGC would definitely be a satisfying one.....cant wait to see him give me his 2-tooth grin tml morning!!!

No comments: