Wednesday, October 3, 2007

haha...well well well...i'm not sure if i can be a good mum when i've a child of my own...

i cant even take care of my tamagotchi!! haha... i found it 'certified' yst night when i suddenly rmb abt it and took it out of my bag...hahaha....well..erm..actually i'm not tt happy abt it...i actually got till generation 2 aldy..now i have to start all over again!! signz....

it all happened cuz i was busy ironing clothes the whole afternoon, working out at the gym in the evening then watching my hongkong serials at night while messaging my darling..haha... so my tamababy slipped my mind totally...........till i was gonna slp....geez...

today i went to sign the JGC contract...and am starting work tml!!!! FINALLY.

i'm so glad to be able to put a full-stop to all the restless waiting. money is rolling in *big smile*. i will be busy and not slacking *bigger smile*. and i'll be playing with babies whole day long *Biggest smile* !

now i wanna go tamatown and earn more food and points for my 'newborn' tamababy..hope i can be a better mama now..hahahahha...

No comments: