Monday, October 8, 2007

i'm bacccccccccccccck!!!!!!!

heez...been away from my com..and therefore, my blog for so long...its a real delight to see the flood of tags from my darling friends!! heez...some of whom i get to see on sundays while some i still haven get the chance and time to meet...but i'm sure the chance will be soon *BIG SMILE*

much of my week had been spent at JGC..covering classes back to back...BUT i'm loving it! heez...tiring as it may be, but the fun makes it all up...and then there's the relaxing time i had at Hilton gym!! wow, after a 40min run, ending it off with sauna and/or steam bath is a bliss....not to mention the weightloss..hahahahha....

one of the few highlights....a time of dinner and pubbing with shawn, huiling, fay, cath and my sis at Martini Firm was refreshing...since i prob wun get to see fay while he flies off for his steward training in the upcoming 2 months!! i'll miss him manz...he's the only one that will keep calling me a boy but treats me like a princess!! hahaha...but he'll deny it if he sees this..bleag :P

and then there's the pubbing session with zita and her husband, mark, leo(i thnk that's his name..but i'm super sure i got his gf's name correct) and cynthia, and my sis(as usual)..hahahahah.... it was at Grapevine...nice place and nice ambience...and hanging out with such great people, it made that night a wonderfully entertaining one :D

yeap...looks like i got most of the interesting things highlighted out......


oh ya!! this morning...spent 2 hours waiting at TTSH for ting's appointment...its one thing i nv understood.... singapore is supposed to have reached an efficient level when it comes to customer service...but when it comes to hospitals and clinics, it doesnt seem to be that way...the doctor consultation time is super fast but the time waiting for our turn to pay or collect the medication is horrendously long....i overheard a man behind complaining on his phone that he had been waiting for 2 hours...and he had even made sure he came 1 hour before his appt time! wow....no wonder he was in such lousy mood... i'm fine with the waiting as i get to spend the time playing and taking care of my tamaboy...hahahahah....

at the end of the whole appt, ting and i rewarded ourselves to sushi buffet at suki sushi...heez....yummy.... up next...my seafood buffet!! i'm so gonna pester my darling yang yang to bring me soon..it'll be my treat anyways :)

alrighty..gotta bath...so looking forward to my gym session at hilton tml!! i need to run off all those fats i accumulated from the sushi buffet!! heez...

P.S: and my dear frens, my working days are tues to sat for this school term. so feel free to ask me out even on my working days....i always believed in working hard and playing hard..and u shld know i dun like compromising on my play time...so must ask me out k??? ChEeRZ!!

No comments: