Tuesday, October 2, 2007

YaY!!

JGC confirmed my pay....and i'm rather satisfied with it *smilez*

the happy thing now is i can finally start working!! heh. stuck at home with nth else to do but sweep the floor and iron the clothes is what i swear i would not make myself do again when i have my own home. hahaha. and when all 3 of us are much financially stable, we've agreed to get a part time domestic help to do all the hsework!! ahahaha...we're not lazy kay? we just want everybody to have more free time to enjoy life...and that includes my mum.

i can foresee that once she change the location of her shop, she'll be so busy with all the sales.. hahaha.. i'm confident my mum has all the business instincts tt i had!! like daughter like mother ma...hahahah....yea yea..i know it should be the other way round...but i insist that i believe tt it is MY good business sense that had rubbed off on my mum...hahahahaha.....

and i've aldy planned out my personal 'financial budget' for the upcoming 2 months..i hope i can follow my budget closely..hahahha...not very likely...but i will try.... meanwhile, i'm still waiting for my chance to eat the Ritz Carlton seafood buffet!!!!!!~ bleag..stupid martin, say alrdy is eat with yang and i..in the end went with his own frens...hahah...nvm...yang and i will go ourselves..hahahah...anybody else interested?? hahaahahaha.....

No comments: