Wednesday, April 2, 2008

uh oh...i haven written a post to my darling today wor!

haha...its cuz i went shpooing with my mummy today...but didnt buy anth wor

just like yst

i oso went shopping with my mummy and sisters and aunty...but again nv buy anth...

i cant believe it! a bunch of ladies going shopping but didnt buy anth at all!

haha...looks like none of us are shopaholics when tog...but individually, we'll spend like crazy! haha...

but i'm so happy...my final jgc pay came in le!! now with money in my bank, i feel better le..heh...

tml going for a job interview at Swire Shipping Agencies Pte Ltd
 position applied for is customer service

i do hope i can get it.. but i do hope when i get it, i can handle the job...and of course i do hope the pay is good enough!

heh...i do miss my darling...but i'm oso glad my mummy has been asking me to go out...cant help but feel tt she's trying to accompany me...heez...

BUT..............

i haven get to run at all!! i feel so fat and unhealthy!! i must run tml!!!

ok..go slp le...wish me luck for tml's interview!!

No comments: