Friday, April 11, 2008

i really dun understand those faggot cowards...

its not the first time i came across my friend's tagboard with someone undisclosed and scolding the blogger...

HELLO?? if u really wanna scold, den should have said out yer name wat. one moment yer saying the person's a fucking faggot...nxt moment yer being a double fucking faggot yerself...

so underhanded.... dare to scold dun dare to say name...

HA! such cowardice is even worse than any fucking faggots k?

i hope those fucking idiots can spend their time doing more meaningful things with their lives rather than let it rot away by going into people's blog and scold people for no fucking reason.....if they cant find meaningful stuff to do, then they might as well just drop dead and fuck off...

i'm scolding them and i am proclaming my name out loud... i'm Ng Chui Yee...go ahead and sue me or scold me i dun give a fucking damn....cuz this is my blog and i can say wat i want.

so there.

No comments: