Wednesday, April 9, 2008

aiyaya...

each time i see my blog's profile pic, i really miss tt hairstyle.... i really wanna quickly outgrow my current style and change it back! heh...

today's my third day at work. mm.. not too bad. though i made blunders and get so blur tt i konked up my own wrk and had to re-do everything..but at the end of each day, i'll still manage to learn one more new skill to apply to my job. not too bad. and my bookings dept colleagues are indeed really patient with me. i'm just thankful tt its only my third day there. although i felt tt i feel so familiar ard the office, but in actual fact i'm only there for 3 days!

heh. well...there's still very much more systems i'll need to learn....and i started picking up calls today to take shipment bookings. well...if its shipment bookings, its of course quite simple as i've been doing the bookings part for2 whole days....whatever vessel or ports or ETA ETD..as long as it's TOL(Tasman Orient Line)'s shipping route, i'm relatively ok..

blah blah blah...i'm finally not feeling foreign to the shipping line jargon...i feel so much relieved now.... 

but there's still alot more to go. my dept manager kept telling me its only the tip of the ice berg. as much as i'm feeling nervous, i knnow once i get the hang of it, i can be like a pro.

now another urgent thing is knowing my colleagues' extensions. cuz other than receiving calls for bookings, i'll oso receive calls of enquiries...since i'm still new, it means tt i'm not familiar with who from which dept shld i forward the call to. or some wld call to ask for this person or that..and i'll take a long time to forward the call...one guy actually hung up on me. sighz....

but my day always ends well....

today my darling finally called again...it slipped my mind tt he might be off for field camps so i was actually really anxious and upset tt he didnt call. but i'm really touched that the moment he had the chance, he called. heez. it pays to keep my phone in loud ringing mode. each time it rings, i'll know it...and if i see a private number calling, i know it'll most prob be him :)

i miss him so much. the 3 weeks is passing too slowly!

No comments: