Monday, March 31, 2008

today is day 2 of my darling's stay in taiwan. sighz. still missed him very badly. but at least i'm coping well. heez.

but sighz. tot that i could take this chance to ask Daryl play tennis with me...only to hear tt he'll be away at Thailand for a short holiday. but its ok, haha..cuz meanwhile i'll look liyi up and go gyming with her. i'm determined for wenyang to come back seeing me visibly slimmer. ha!

that shld be good motivation for myself.

mm...looks like many people are falling sick recently. just now had a short sms chat with martin only to find out that he's ill too. but well, its a good time for him to take a rest then.

eryl had oso been down with fever. but i'm so glad she's recovered and so could be back in school on my last day there.

i'm so gonna miss my friends at JGC...and i'l miss my babies! sobz sobz...

and haiz..tot that i'll be getting another job really soon after i finish at JGC, but sadly, it didnt happen leh. how? actually am so tempted to just do my degree. but sighz. i'm a little worried it'll be too taxing on my dad:(

ok...gotta go catch the nxt episode on this HK serial i'm currently watching!

No comments: