Sunday, April 6, 2008

okayzz.....

not tt i didnt miss my darling even though i stop posting in entries the past few days... i really do miss him still..haiz...every night i must look at the photo presentation he made in his hp before i can slp...plus....i cant help but still will cry each time i watch the presentation....the accompanying song he used remind me of him so much!! i miss u darling!!

anyways...

went k-boxing with chuan, jus, ting, joanna and shi min yst. but i dun have my camera phone with me!! so we only used chuan's real cybershot camera..haha...okok...if use tt to compare to my cybershot phone, my phone is not as real a camera la.... so no photos to upload... :x

i'm waiting for my darling to come back with my phone so tt i can upload the photos we took while we went onto singapore flyer! yes! we had the whole capsule to ourselves k!!

heez...
   
and i'm starting work at Swire Shipping tml :) i hope things wun be too challenging until i get the hang of it.... and i'm sure God will grant me favor with my new colleagues and managers! i know i can do it de....Azawaza fighting!!

i hope i can still find time to blog....i'm expected to do OTs.....whatever it is, applying wat i learnt in today's sermon, choosing to count my blessings no matter what happens...i WILL stick through situations however hard its gonna be :)

cheer me on!!

No comments: