Saturday, April 19, 2008

i just read a friend's blog.


sighz. i'm rather glad tt i've gotten over the period of my darling's BMT. HA! cuz as i read abt how much he's 'suffering' away from his gf while he's at camp and always counting down to the weekends, i realized at least my darling and i had adpted to this kinda life.

though many times when i went with his parents to drive him back to camp, i'll have to fight back my tears. the tot of being away for the nxt 5 days of the week is really unbearable. but in a way its good. it resulted in us treasuring every moment we have with each other more...so much more.

i'm so relieved i've managed to "survive" the 3 weeks without. esp these last few days. he called me a few nights ago, telling me his prepaid card left only $1+ so he wun call anymore. but 2 mornings later, he called, but i missed his call cuz i was away from my desk in the office. when i saw the miss call, there's so much pain in my heart, knowing tt i had missed a chance to chat with him. eventhough i know its only for a min or two...but the tot of the missed chance really had me feeling so upset.

then i tot he'll probably not call again cuz he's flying back tt weekend. but today, he tried calling again! and somehow i didnt hear my phone ring eventhough its in my pocket. when i took out my phone and saw tt i missed his call just 2min ago, i felt super super upset. i cant believe i missed his call again!!

i missed him so much so tt i started praying silently....asking God to get yang to call me again. and abt 10 min later, he really did. this time i didnt miss his call cuz trusting God to answer my prayer, i had held the phone in my hand, no matter how inconvenient i found it.

so when my phone rang and reflecting "private number" i knew it had gotta be him. relieved tumbled over me as i hear his voice. although he told me he only has 40sec left of airtime i didnt care. as long as i got to tell him i miss him. but the 40sec ended all too soon.

although i did regret not having the chance to tell him i love him before we got cut off, i'm not complaining. Cuz God had shown me tremendous grace by giving us this short 40sec to let each other know we're ok.

this 40sec also helped ease the pain of missing his call few days ago.

i'm really thankful for this 40sec.

and my darling is reaching singapore today at 0200. i'm definitely keeping my phone by my side in case he calls!

i miss him so much. he's definitely getting lots of hugs and kisses from me....and not forgetting the egg bread i promised to make for him! :D

i love u my darling baby! 

No comments: