Thursday, January 4, 2007

My brand new blog

Alright..i'm kinda excited..now i finally have a blog tt gives me more liberty to write out my thots without having to feel apprehensive about having unwanted visitors reading it. No offense folks. What i meant was, the friendster's blog doesn't give me much privacy. Maybe its because i didn't know how to make it more private..but at least, now i'm assured tt whoever tt is reading my blog, these are the ppl tt i don't mind sharing my tots with.

now with this new blog, hopefully i'll be updating it more often than i previously did..heh..

anyway, just started school not too long ago and already received the first project assignment for my human resource module. it didnt turned out to be too difficult..i'm really thankful that i had worked in Hamiliton Sundstrand's HR dept before..so now, i can easily sought for an interview with one of my ex-colleague and get started on my project real soon...it also helps, having very cooperative group mates..time really flies, in the blink of an eye, the 5 of us had worked together for projects and tutorials for 3 consecutive semesters...we've all developed so much rapport and bond with one another, that it was absolutely no wonder why we had nv thought of switching to other groups.. *BIG SMILE*.. Shawn, Fay, Vernon and Reina..i love u guys so much..i really thank God for letting us met one another since day 1 of school and we've been together eversince... :D

some people may say tt i'm crazy..cuz i was extremely elated, knowing tt school had started once again..after a long 1 month break..but i really gotta say..i love having new things to learn..having projects to work on...simply put, i'm busying myself with enriching and meaningful stuff.. throughout the hols, i couldn't find any jobs..so i was just spending money when i'm out with friends...feeling so guity abt my expenditure now...

tats why, last sunday when i saw the ad in my church's bulletin, looking for a receptionist for my church's new office, i'm really teampted to take it up...i mean, i finishes sch at 12.30..other than haivng to revise my work and work on my projects, it doesn't hurt to work and earn some extra income to support my driving lessons isn't it?..heh..anyways, my nxt driving test is on 1Feb..once i cleared the test tis time round, all my additional income could go into my personal fund for my shopping spree during my hong kong trip in March..LOL..but of course, i'm not gonna spend everthing..its always good to save up for a rainy day..is tt wat ppl always say?

anyway..i guess tts all for my first entry..cya my friends! God bless and take care... :P

No comments: