Saturday, January 20, 2007

clumsy clumsy me...sigh...

MAnz...i really dun understand why am i always so clumsy.. been to lower seletar for so many times..yet, i could still step right into the small drainn by the side of the curb... i really tot tt i had reacted fast enough.. but it turned out..its the very reason because i had tried to step out of the hole too quickly tt i ended up bruising my leg worse than i had expected... actually this had happened a few days ago aldy..its just tt i had been rather moodless tt i didn't feel like blogging it down...

at least my leg is now recovering..sigh..but i'm afraid its gonna leave a scar...oh no... when the wound was still rather raw, i had forgotten that i shouldn't consume seafood and stuff...but i did and i did not even realized it...damn...it was only when i told my mum tt my wound looked a little too swollen, then she was kinda reminding me tt i shouldn't take seafood tt i realized tt i did....manz....

but everything's fine now..the wound is recovering well with the usual itchyness tt a recovering wound would have... but then again, when i went down to lower seletar again yst, i had accidentally kicked my injured leg against my friend's bike...stupid me... but at least it did not further aggravate the wound in any way..."phew"...

mm...now the only thing tts bothering me is the upcoming submission of my marketing and HR project...things doesn't seem to be going as smoothly as i had wanted it to be.. and the submission date is getting closer..its really getting on everybody's nerves cuz we have not even gotten any form of report out...damn...

and its defintitely not really helping..having one of our grpmate being kinda distracted because of a new relationship she's in...sigh... i dun blame her...who doesn't like to be in love...but its worrying me tt her studies might be affected as a result of her distraction... i can see she's trying hard to focus but with her constantly having problems with her bf once in awhile, she's not concentrating in class as she usually did...sigh... girl...do buck up...sem 3 is the toughest... and its more than half the course done...its a waste if u had to re-do any modules nxt sem yea? Azawaza Fighting~!!

alright...gotta check my email for further updates for my project...shall update the blog another time!! Till then, take care dudes and dudettes!!

No comments: