Monday, January 8, 2007

2 days before my birthday... o.O

Manz...i really dunno if i should be happy or sad...i'm not really used to the idea tt i'm turning 20..man...i regret teasing Esther abt her turning the big 2 last year..i've forgotten tt i'm an early Jan baby...sign...feels rather old...but at the same time, it feels so adult-like...heh..

Now when ppl ask me, "how old are u?" and i say "i'm 20"..i wish they'll answer "oh! but u dun look the age, u look younger!"...Ha...tts the problem with me... when i was younger, i always nv fail to wish i were older...maybe at tt time, i was yearning to go clubbing, and so, i didn't mind if my birthday comes so quickly...but now tt i'm approaching 21...i'm kinda dreading it... i still rmb Jamie telling us wat her guy friend told her..." if u're a 30-yr-old guy and has a stable career and income, u're an eligible bachelor..but if u're a 30-yr-old lady with a stable career and income, u're an old hag.........." damn whoever tt had said tt...must have been a jealous guy tt can't earn as much as his female work counterparts...hahahaha...

oh...and i'm so excited... i just made a new pair of specs at aunty Mary's shop..its one of my really favourite specs by far..and in addition, i oso got a pair of sports sunglasses...i've been looking ard for a pair for so long...but its always so damn ex..so wen aunty Mary told me its only 85bucks, i decided to buy it without hesitation..heh...i spend like nobody's business...now i thnk i really need to get a job man..o.O

anyways, nth much on today...except, my phone had really gone bonkers...according to Fay, its Shawn's destructive touch..hahahha...but haiz...now using my dad's phone...hope i can get another replacement soon so tt my dad can have back soon...
guess tats all folks..not really in the mood to blog...cuz my preciuos phone is spoilt..sobz...hope i cna get a new phone for a birthday prezzie!! heh...daydreaming again...

No comments: