Tuesday, January 9, 2007

*SmILeZ*

i'm so happy!... today had a great day celebrating my pre-birthday celebration with yang chun...lol...

At first i was rather frustrated..because i had tons of accounting homework to complete for the next day's lesson..but thankfully, i spent 5 diligent hours doing it and finally completed it..heh...whew...which was why i could relax and enjoy myself....

wen we met up, it was raining..sign...why is it always raining? but, it did not dampened my mood :) instead, i was really looking forward to spending good and quality time with him...

wanted to catch ''night at the museum'' but sadly, we were not in time, but its ok, we decided to watch a horror film, ''spirit of the victim''..its was full of suspense and was really quite scary...but thanks to my STM, i forgot most of the scary scenes by the time i reached home...heh...but i'm not sure if silly boy was as fortunate...LOL...

but tt night was really memorable...we talked(or rather, i talked) alot, as usual....and it was espcially fun wen we were just sitting at the bus stop near his house, looking and trying to identify wat cars and bikes passed by...it felt good to be able to share my knowledge of cars and bikes(though it wasn't much) with him..but i'm sure soon he'll be the one sharing with me instead...hee...

but sigh....its always like tt...wen one's having a good time, time seems to fly.....very soon, it was getting rather late...and both of us have to attend school the following day...manz...reluctantly, i told him it was time for me to start flagging for a cab to go home...hee...well, at least my shy little boy gave me my birthday mooch...hee..oops....yea...will nv forget tt night and the things we talked about....thank you my boy, for giving me such a memorable 20th birthday celebration.. its the best prezzie u could ever get me! *HUGZ*

take care and God bless!!

No comments: