Tuesday, July 17, 2007

went for a lunch date with my sisters, amanda, liyi and charissa... had a really fruitful and great time chit chatting while we eat... never had such a wonderful time of sharing in a super relaxed atmosphere for a long time... girls can really talk..HA! we jumped from topic to topic...never once did anybody ran out of anth to say...heh...even if we had nth to say on the topic, we'll merely switch topic! lolz....thats how girls keep ourselves occupied and talking non stop...

hahahahaahha...i'm in such a good nood now....but hmms....yang must have been really busy today...cuz i didn't receive a single msg from him....

but i'm just so glad tt i constantly have the company of friends...i'm just thankful tt i hadn't totally neglected my friends while i was with yang...so now tt yang is in tekong 5.5days a week, i can easily ask my friends out, without fearing tt they'll thnk why did i look them up suddenly...

didn't managed to go to the gym today as i had intended...cuz my allergy broke out so i had to take my allergy medication.... and the medication made me super letargic tt i know its impossible and unsafe for me to workout in the gym....ha! so i slept the medication away on our new couch!! its so comfy.....its finally here in my living room...i can finally watch tv in comfort...hahahah....

tomorrow when i make my way down to the gym...i'm definitely gonna take up the membership...cuz its only a mere $20 a month...for a gym with an internet cafe, foosball table, a room with massage chairs, chill out place....$20 a month is totally worth it!! and its just a 5 min walk from my house......i'm so excited!!

oh ya.....the other day, i had my macroeconomics lecture....when my lecturer was telling us abt the difference between inflation and hyperinflation, she gave us an example of an analogy tt describe the gist of inflation and hyperinflation really well:

When someone steals yer wallet, he took the money and left the wallet; thats inflation. But when he steals yer wallet, he took the wallet and left the money; thats hyperinflation.

whoever came up with this simple analogy is truely smart as he/she understood perfectly the effects of inflation/hyperinflation on people.

apart from today, nothing much happened during the past week...

let me see..this coming sunday....we'll have the LSBC Fun Day at Sentosa...i'm really getting very excited abt it...i must get back my tan!! meanwhile, i'm gonna continue my regular workout at the gym in preparation for the foam party at Sentosa, as well as let my darling see a slimmer me each time he book out...hahah....i wun let him be the only one getting fitter!!..lolz....

oh yes.....i really yearn to be a paramedic after i finish my course at SIM...but Shawn was telling me tt they require girls to have a minimum height of 1.6m to be eligible...i'm super irritated...why do they need tall people for? when i was in secondary school practising first aid, i didn't had much problems giving first aid to casualties, and not to mention, not much problems transporting casualties anyway....

i can't believe it when shawn replied me tt perhaps they out the oxygen masks high up so i wun be able to reach it ast my height...wtf?? he must be kidding rite?><

of course he is....and i'm still gonna try anyway....i'll convince them with my utmost sincerity...i dun believe my lifelong dream to be a medic would be crushed just because my height didnt meet the requirement...bleag....eversince i took up first aid in secondary school, i knew it was my calling and i excelled at it....it'll be their loss if they dun accept me.....ha!

mm...just a random input....i discovered recently, there's this golf game in my phone...its quite nice to play...guess i'll go play it now...tata~

No comments: