Wednesday, July 11, 2007

mm....feeling so bored now..

yst went mambo with ting...actually martin supposed to have come too..but who knows..he kena TP letter for inconsiderate driving, and was fined $170 and 9 demerit points..sighz...felt bad for him too...but maybe its a good thing...at least he might drive in a more safely the nxt time he's on the road...

anyways...was looking forward to meet him cuz i've so much to ask him abt my new phone...heh...cuz i happened to have bought the same phone as him..and i'm trying to find out how much a larger capacity SD card might cost...cuz i didn't have the chance to go shopping for it yet..ha!

i love my new phone..for once i got to choose and use a phone tt i really like..heh....though this wasnt the intitial choice..but it beats the other options that i have..heh...

but the only prob is, i can't figure out wat is the prob with my batt....somehow i can't seem to properly get it charged no matter how long i left it to charge...and the phone gets rather hot after sometime....but since martin says tt its normal, then it should be normal ba....geez...

oh ya....saw this accoustic guitar selling at only $170..oh...so tempted to buy it and start learning....its really nice looking too...its black in colour...

and talking abt black...i'm so so so happy!! my mum brought back a black dress from her shop for me to try on...and i fitted it really nicely....even my mum said i had slimmed down quite a fair bit and looked really nice in the dress...heez...looks like my regular gym workouts had really paid off really quickly!! heez.... and the best part is, its not expensive at all....i can only say, though the selling price is at $24, but i'm allowed to buy it at its cost price!! heez...i'm really loving the idea of my mum having an apparel shop...heez....but the down side is, now i go shopping, i'll feel guilty abt looking at other clothes cuz if i'm tempted to but it, i'll be reminded of the fact i could get it at a much cheaper price if i could get my mum to get it for me..haha...but of course....my fave Espirit's clothes can't get from my mum shop la...so i'll still go take a look...

alright..need to start preparing for work....

No comments: