Friday, July 6, 2007

Awww...guess wad....having placed some friendly advice in yc's tag, all i get back is an indignant reply from his girfriend....aw....FUCK off bitch....its not even her blog to begin with....

thats upsetting thing number 1...being reprimanded for trying to be a kind soul...wat a cynical world we're living in...

upsetting thing number 2.... my darling just msged me to tell me tt his rifle was stolen by his commander...this means a high probability of him landing up with guard duty for this weekend...argh................... and when i tried to find out how it works, he scolded me for mentioning smth he didn't wanna hear and stopped replying me........WTF??

well maybe he had to fall in...but even so.....i just want him to know i felt equally as upset abt it as he does..i'm not gloating or anth wat...sighz......i miss him so so so much...can't believe i can't see him for yet another week????

upsetting thing number 3.... i am now stuck in my grumpy mood....

why do sucky things happen one after another?

now..let me think...wat can i look forward to, to brighten up my mood? ok...maybe its my pool session at mambo billiards later.....haiz...why did martin gotta be down with fever? i really wanted someone to go east coast with me to chill.....

ok...another happy thing would be school time...where i can joke ard with fay and shawn....without my darling ard, the person tt treated me the best had been fay..hahahahha...for those who dunno him, will think he's some cool and aloof guy...but he's actually really soft-hearted with me manz!! i appreciate our friendship so much.....till now..it never fail to amaze me how he can keep rejecting my pleas to do stuff for me...but at the end of the day, he'll still give in..not like how he'll tell vernon to F*** off....hahahaha...maybe cuz i'm a girl(though he loves calling me a boy)....

but yeah..his daily jokes and lame questions always brighten up my day...even his silly comments in the midst of boring lessons can make me burst out in giggles...thats my good ol' fay....

oh yes!!! this sunday....hopefully i can finally get to change my phone?? i've already had 2 models in mind and i'm determined to get either one and not anth else...its sony ericsson's K810i or W850i...if i didn't rmb the models wrongly... with a new phone, i'll not need to worry abt not being able to msg my darling or for my darling to call me....

aw....ya...and there's this sat's retreat that i'll be missing out.... and so nice of chui san....to tell me how much fun i'm gonna miss out...darn....

lastly...i really just wanna tell von(yc's gf)...fuck off bitch...u really spoilt my day....

the only reason why i didnt tag this 'friendly' comment in his tag is not because i'm afraid to offend him or his gf...but i really wanna be gracious abt it....having vent it all out, i'll forget abt it and forgive her for her insensitivity.....but this friendship with yc, i'll be happy to do without it anyway.....so there..................................

No comments: