Monday, July 2, 2007

school's starting tomorrow.

finally...hols are over..time to set my brain into the studying mode again...had been using it too much on PSP-ing recently(and thinking of my darling yang yang)...ahahahahah...

yeah...spent the last few days of june with my darling...missed him so much eversince his enlistment..so glad tt he got to book out for so many days this week....

yst's "let's Chill Out" event had been a success i guess?...all thanks to the hard work of all my cell group mates...esp the core games committee crew....thanks guys...or i wouldn't have been able to keep things running so smoothly yst....could see tt everybody had loads of fun at the game stations tt we planned!! it was so thrilling to hear all the cheerings and laughters!!

though the 212 participants had seemed a little intimidating to me at first...but thank God everything went well!! Great job guys!!!!

but haiz...it was damn tiring...and with my stupid phone spoilt.....spoilt the initial fun yang, ting and martin had....so sorry guys..i didn't mean it...

sighz...in these years of friendship....for the first time martin purposely ignored me...i can't believe it...good-tempered martin...always treated me so well...i actually managed to get him so angry with me tt he ignored me blatantly...good thing he accepted my apology...but i felt tremendously guilty..esp when yang told me, he and martin had wanted to leave immediately when i was in such a bad mood....i didn't know my lousy mood could affect so many people at a time..heh...oh well.....i'll learn to cope with such moods in a better way next time.....

today had a chaotic time in class during children church...all the kids were so excited abt the choosing of gifts...eventhough there were only 10 of them, i couldn't get things done smoothly...and my helper isn't helping...arg....but i dun blame her la...she doesn't know how to help oso....

haiz....den went to yang's hse after church...had a great time chatting with him...den had a short nap together...den went for dinner with his family...and.................how time flies....i find myself chatting with him while accompanying him while we walk towards pasir ris interchange as he gets ready to go tekong....SiAnz....

now...he should be resting in his bunk....i miss him......

No comments: