Saturday, July 28, 2007

oh my goodness!! something really humiliating happened to me yst....

yes....its so embarassing and humiliating...wtf...

reina and i skipped the morning's IMEC class to study for our afternoon Macroeconomics paper. so we were in the library diligently studying. however, i had this really irritating protruding cuticle on my left thumb that badly needs a trim...but cuz i was busy preparing for my tests the past few days, i did not really bother abt trimming it. but that morning, it was kinda hurting my thumb as i did my writing.

desperately thinking of how i can trim it out, biting it just hurt it so much more and its not a nice sight biting at my thumb anyways. having no scissor or nail clipper with me,(and i know reina wun have it too...i'm the one with all the stuffs..HA!) i decided to move on to my last desperate resort....using my penknife....

but surprisingly, as i try to pry the tiny cuticle out, it didn't hurt. the only tricky thing is, the process of cutting it out with a penknife. i never tried it before.and my thumb was already bleeding slightly due to the tugging(before i used the penknife). so even as it didnt hurt as i gently cut the cuticle, the sore thumb did make it look quite bad.

it was then, that i heard some quiet shuffling behind me. there's this lady standing behind me and watching wat i was doing. but wat made me pissed off was the smile she gave me. the smile seem to suggest that she thought i was mad(in the sense, cutting my own thumb). i smiled back, then looked away and rolled my eyes..UH "oh, fuck off"........

to my bewilderedment, she sat at the desk next to me. her opening line:

her: may i know what's the time?
me: its 12.
her: oh. u studying?
me: yea. *fake smile*
her: having exams later? *looks concerned*(but at the same time, so obviously observing me)
me: yea *another fake smile* (my turn to be observing her. i do thnk she's mad)
her: *smiles innocently*(like real) must've been very stressful?
me:No............(trying not to sound exasaperated, explained why i'm cutting my own "thumb")

then, i proceeded to give a rather exaggerated motion of finish cutting the cuticle and wipe my thumb with a wet tissue.

refusing to give up on the idea that she feels i am mad and needs help(i thnk she feels i love to inflict pain on myself to destress), she start blabbering to me abt some health talks at Ngee Ann city...and when i suddenly asked her when is it, she looked absolutely taken aback. from the way she took a super long time to give me her ABSOLUTELY lame answer: "Err...its...its everyday"...

i knew she was lying. she's just trying to talk to me. like i dunno what she's up to. she's just trying to see if she can spot more tell-tale signs abt my madness. she even asked for my number. with the reason that she'll inform me if there's some talks she wants me to attend. did she thnk i'm mad AND stupid??

well, i'm definitely not. i simply told her i can just give her my email add and she can just email me the details. there. i tot she'll stop. but she didn't. she's just wasting away my precious time!! arg..fuck....

in my humble opinion...she's the one i thnk thats mad. seriously. my friends told me they saw her loitering around the library. looking at the students. and when she came to talk to me, they tot she's looking for me. wtf??

but anyways, the humiliating part was how she spoke to me like i was some mad kid, stressed abt exam. but thats totally ironic. i wasn't the least bit stress! in fact, Reina seemed more stressed than me. but hello? we all dealt with our stress over the past 4 semesters pretty well i must say.

but that lady's really irritating, in my opinion.

why did SIM allow such crazy people into the school and harass students who are about to go for exams? ok. maybe i'm being overly prejudiced. she wouldn't have known i was going to have exams. but my point is. how can somebody like her, (who thinks she knows how to deal with problem kids but didnt), go abt talking to "problem kids"?

she should be glad i'm not a real case. or i might just stab her with my penknife for irritating me.(and esp when i'm left with less than half an hour to study for my test)

yeah. this is probably the most ''interesting" entry i have for the week. DUH.

oh yea. now i would like to dedicate something to my darling.

dear, its just so boring without u ard and oso cant msg u even. haiz. it had been raining these days. and u're gonna be at fieldcamp. wat dumb luck. but its ok. i'm sure it'll still be a good experience for u ya? heez. its more MAN. heez. i know. ever since u enlisted. i've been using this "so MAN" phrase alot..heez.. but its really MAN!! hahah...i love u!!

oh and the last thing. thnk i might have screwed up my econs test because of the traumatising time the mad woman gave me just before my test. but i thnk i dun belong to the group who received 0/20.ha. know why? cuz i know my calculcation for unemployment rate and economic growth rate is definitely correct. hahaha. and my AD/AS graph. i probably would get that correct too. haha. i'm keeping my fingers crossed though.

fuck it.

No comments: