Sunday, March 18, 2007

Through it All (Joshua Lee: New Creation Church)

He's always there for you
Even in the hardest times
Don't despair, He's with you even now
My God is so faithful
He'll never leave you alone
God is good, He'll always see you through

Through it all, I know
That God is in control
Like the sun after the storm
His love comes shining through
Yes I know, His love for me
Is greater than all my trials
Like a child in His arms
He'll carry me through it all

With Him my night will be as day
Even in the darkest times
Trust in Him, His word will never fail
I've come to know that through the years
He's taken all my fears
God is good, He'll always see me through

i simply love this song...its such an assurance to know the faithfulness of God..i'll never be afraid, i'll never lose hope, i'll never feel alone, i'll never despair...thats the beauty of our Lord :)




No comments: