Sunday, March 18, 2007

slept at 2.30am and got up at 7am...

cuz was out with martin for almost the whole day since yang was away for a dinner function...appreciate martin's company..though it wasn't much..lol cuz he was actually sleeping like a pig on my bed and i had no choice but to sit at my study table and try and fix my network prob on his laptop...but then, being an IT idiot..i didn't get anth done anyways...lol...

after he woke up, we went down to mambo tog with my sisters...martin had his pool training while i had dinner with ting and san....den packed a hawailian pizza for him..wasn't sure wat flavour to get him..but since most of the time we share the same taste, he'll prob like hawailian..heh...good thing he told me he liked pineapples....but bad thing too...the nxt time if we ever had to have pizza, i'll have to fight for the pineapples..bleag...good thing yang wun fight with me..lol!! yang is still the one tt dote on me most lor..!!

but anyways, had a good time at mambo...gave martin some informal training for his upcoming match..although compared to him i dun make a strong competition, but its still fairly tough..my skills are improving too manz...lol...after tt, yang, yong and galex joined us at mambo and we got to take a look at galex's new car...its a 7-seater honda stream...quite cool looking...den we drove down to holland v for hagen diaz's ice-cream...all because martin's craving for fondue...duh....but ok la...on the fact he drove me to mambo and oso will be drving me home and always helping me persuade yang to let me drive and wen yang bullies me, speak up for me...he's simply such a good fren tt how can i deprive him of his fondue craving? LOL...heh....in the end we end up gg home so late...because he had some 'important' discussion to tok to yang abt...duh.........

i dun mind it actually...we were just having so much fun crapping, joking and laughing...but i have a drama reheasal the nxt day at 8.30am and the actual drama at 9+am..and my script is not fully memorized...tts why i kept asking to go home..heh...thank god martin always drives fast...

haiz..enuf abt tt boy....always irritating me anyways...dunno why i bother to be so nice to him and dedicating almost half my blog to him? lol....puiiii..... heh..but tts frens manz...only genuine frenz dare to poke fun and irritate each other..so yong, know why i always always irritate u? lol...cuz u're always so nice to open the traffic for me to let me filter lane when i'm driving...no wonder my lane filtering nv improves!! lol...i thnk i keep contradicting myself....lol...

maybe i shld learn to write like shakespear..using oxymorons(2 conflicting words put tog, forgotten what egs though)...den my blog will become some sort of literary essay...lol...

but anyways..have decided to work in martin's aunt's coy with yang and will quit my job at kumon...i can now do smth closer to wat i'm studying i hope...

tts all for now folks....

a memory verse we taught in children church today:
Remember to put God first in everything we do and He'll open a way for us. Proverbs 3:6

Have a Blessed week ahead!!

No comments: