Thursday, September 27, 2007

today was rather fun..

spent a whole day out with liyi..haha...even waiting for her to finish her interview..

my couzzie's so sweet to call her up to check tt the interview went well...

i love my couzzie...and her little gerald!!

haha...

anyways my own interview @ JGC went really well..

guess wat?? Fiona Walker(JGC's CEO) was in my tryout PlayNest class last tue!! no wonder i found her looking so familiar to me!!

oh man...but good thing my performance was GOOD kay?? haha...

but yeah...my contract and pay is being worked out...

wonder wen can i officially start work??

i love the JGC shirt!! cant wait to wear it!! cant wait to see the lil kids!!!

ooh...and i cant wait to try out Hilton gym!!! i'm so gonna slim down!!!! hahaha...

and YAY to my soon-to-be-true income!! kept toking abt my first(not really la) paycheck but wondering when is it really coming in...now i know for sure it is! haha...

and i got my black dress....not from zara though....smth similar from 77th street...but still love it all the same *SMILEZ*

lastly....my vow.... by the end of october i'm so gonna lose another 3kg!

see the new and fit me!!!!

No comments: