Thursday, September 27, 2007

aw...great...

its 1am and i still cant fall asleep...i hate it when i switched the com on..i'll just keep using and it'll just keep me more and more awake...

just finished playing(god knows how many rounds)of online canasta...and i lost many rounds but won it all back....having used so much brain juice at strategizing, i'm still not tired!!

Arggggg....

ok...maybe not tt much brain power was used...but still....

and i woke up so early this morning!! why arent i the least bit tired??

i intend to go gym tml early afternoon since i missed it tonight..haiz....

its so irritating...

just yst, i wrote in my blog abt having to sleep 7hrs? but i dun thnk i can do it...

nowadays i will only fall asleep @ abt 2am and later? and if i were to work in JGC, i'll have to wake up at 7am...

sighz....but each night i lie on my bed...so many thots are running through my mind!!

these issues are giving me a headache. but i'm glad i could talk to Liyi abt it today.

now my issue is...i cant sleep...

but at least i know the depressing feeling that once threatened is now gone...

maybe cuz my most major concern is solved....

but....

there's always this one major major issue i cant get pass...

wonder when will i ever get this prayer answered? but is it really meant to be answered in the first place? i really dont know.....sighz....

its my will tt i want it to be tt way.....but it seem like it might not be God's will...maybe i should be obedient abt it....

but.....

sighz...i'm just so stubborn...

No comments: