Wednesday, September 12, 2007

As u can see dear peeps..i can start reverting back to my old friendster blog ''i'm a lazy blogger''.. haha..cuz i believe all of us can see that despite me having a LOooooong holiday now, i had not been touching my blog at all...not even a draft..tsk tsk tsk...

so today's entry is just a quickie recap of those days after my last post..lets see... for 2 consecutive wednesdays, i went for Mambo night with constant clubbing partners like Liyi, chuiting and Martin...while the rest who were with us were some of our individual old friends. but having different groups of friends hanging out together proved to be really enjoyable...thanks to the close age group..

we met these 2 guys..they look like they're from America..i'm not too sure...but they are definitely a friendly bunch that u wun mind hanging ard and dancing mambo dances with..haha...we took pictures...but they forgot to get our contact to send to us.....sighz....

and then i had been alternating swimming and gym....and liyi told me i had actually slimmed down quite abit..kekeke....imagine how happy i was to hear that!! hahaha...

and then there's my dad's birthday celebration at yuki yaki...our whole family(with the exception of my da jie who's in shanghai) had a great time of eating, bonding and camwhoring...hahaha..but i'm just too lazy to upload the pics though...

and then there was yst...my dad decided to rent a car!! yes...so we were travelling all ard s'pore, as though the petrol's toally free.. and free parking everywhere..hahaa..i thnk my dad might go into shock if we were to really calculate out the amount we spent wen we had this car...hhahaha..

but sighz...as usual, i get nagged for driving too fast wen i drove us down to jalan kayu for supper and then lower seletar to chill...but i kept having ppl overtake me wen i was driving down to lower seletar...cuz i was going at just 70km/h....and my mum still felt i was going too fast...

but seriously..i do thnk my driving is rather seasoned...i had not much problems at changing lanes or whatsoever....even parking had few hiccups....i'm rather proud of myself....when the time comes for my p-plate to be down..i sure am confident!!

haha..sorry for bragging..i just cant help having this sense of achievement! LOLX :D

aight...my hands are tired from typing...tata~

Ooh....and my darling's POP had finally arrived!! cant wait to drive him ard and show off my skill to him..hahahahha!

No comments: