Wednesday, September 26, 2007

ooh...i'm super thrilled!!

first....JGC finally called me back to meet up with their CEO..i'm not sure if thats a good or bad thing..all i know is i'd most probably get a job there!! yeah...i really love working with lots of children ard.... although this job is smth totally different from my course of studies, but it doesn't really matters.... i just wanna get all kinds of different working exerience.... we never know what could come in handy from all the different lessons learnt....

which reminded me of the 'Today's Advice' board i had hung up on my bedroom wall....closed my eyes and randomly pointed and i pointed at the advice "when you lose, don't lose the lesson"...wat an apt advice for me indeed...i can be quite a sore loser at times....but of course, i'm always trying my best to improve this portion of my character...bleag....

and then...yang's soon-to-be sister-in-law told me tt 2 yrs down the road, NTU might be accepting SIM's diploma....so this means i might get a chance at NTU and i dont necessarily need to only apply to UniSIM or SIM's other unis....this would mean a much lower expenditure on school fees!!

and!! i'm able to put what i learnt from my DMS course, to good use!! hahaha..let me do a little bit of advertising here.....

many of u knew tt my mum has a clothes store located in Bedok...however, the target market there is mostly for the older people....but wen i checked out my mum's suppliers...they actually carry alot of designs thats meant for the younger generation....clothes which u can find in Orchard, they have it there.... and i must say, the cost price is alot cheaper than what they sell in orchard....so....my point is, to help my mum bring in more revenue and to fully utilize more of the designs which she cant buy and sell in her shop, i'm bringing it ONLINE!! yes!! online....

this gives everybody ready access to the designs of clothes and accessories we have. its actually a collaboration with some friends...since i'm not too good with all the IT stuff...i'm providing the supplies while they deal with the orders and stuff....


so check out this site: http://www.jace-mall.blogspot.com/


i'll oso be bringing in stuff tt my da jie buys back from shanghai and the other places she visits....so there'll so be bags, belts, accessories and many more..hahaha...so just pay the site a visit for some cheap online shopping pleasure!!

No comments: