Thursday, August 2, 2007

yeah..in my sis blog she has this exact same pic. but whatever....heh...cuz i lazy to upload those tt were in my phone. noticed i changed my blog layout?? yea. wanted to change my tagboard format but cant figured out how. but i prefer this new format.so i stuck with it. anyway, this is the prank we played on our sister. my mum and sister were very amused by it. they cant stop laughing. see! innocent pranks like this bring lots of laughter and NO harm. we didnt dare tell my mum at first. for fear of her scolding us for messing up her bed. but little did we know, when she saw our prank in the morning( we did it the night before after she went to bed), she added in a note of her own representing herself and my daddy..hahaha...so cute!! but i'm glad they could appreciate our little unique way of welcoming my sis back :D






and, my sis was so amused by it, tt she decided to clothe herself in the tape she removed from her bed and got us to take photos of her so tt she can send it to her friends. after having her ard, i realized we really missed her very much. we spent the whole time updating her abt everything tt happened. suddenly, all of us sem so close now. we had nv been able to talk like this before. somehow, things had changed. and she had been really nice to me. complimenting me at all the right time without sacarsm like the past. it just feels so good to be able to get along comfortably with my sis. suddenly the 5 year age gap is gone. truely indeed. absence makes the heart fonder. not being able to see my sis often, makes us treasure her more when she's back. and my darling being away for camp, made me miss him everyday. each time he book out, i just want him by my side. everywhere he is, i want to be too.


but sighz...his mum feels this way too. and i dun wanna be selfish. but at least he loves me as much too. so he also wants me by his side all the time too. knowing this, i feel really glad aldy. so compromising, i spent time in his house with him while he talks to his family. as long as we have each other for company, i guessed we feel happy and contented already. rite darling baby?? i love u so much! MUACKS!!










No comments: