Sunday, August 12, 2007

time really flies...yst was the 3.5year annivesary of yang and myself. whoa....

Happy 3.5 year annivesary darling!!

anyways...time flies indeed..before national day, martin was just telling me he would be away at Bangkok for 4 days...so soon, he's back already.....and brought back with him this couple-shirt for yang and myself. the pic u see here is the miniature version of the actual shirt...so cute rite?! when i first saw the animation on the lady's shirt...i couldn't stop laughing....even now...i'm still laughing at how cute it is..





then i was asking martin if he happen to know if singapore has it too...and guess wat?? i was at Cineleisure with guo hua and benjamin yst. we were making our way to the 5th level to catch 'Rush Hour 3' and i walked past this push cart stall......selling the couple shirts tt martin bought for us!!! my gosh....such coincidence!! just the day before, i was just trying to find out if its available in s'pore...and behold! the nxt day, i walked right passed the stall.. ha!!
and 'Rush Hour 3' is very very funny..i love Chris Tucker!! he's super duper funny!!! hahahha....just thinking back about all the funny scenes can make me laugh non-stop manz....and poor guo hua....each time there's a funny scene, i can't stop laughing and slapping his hand...hahah....oops...my usual habit...haha...sorry manz....
and oh ya!!! i am beginning to hate my height!! yst guo hua was waiting for me outside the toilet and as i was walking towards him, i was trying to tell him somthing....as i was walking too quickly, and too engrossed in my talking, i didn't notice this guy who just happened to lift up his hand... before i could react, he accidentally knocked his elbow onto my cheek! OUCH...that was really painful. i didn't know to laugh or cry. could see guo hua trying not to laugh. as for the guy who hit me, the way he said sorry was just like how Fay did. he rested his palm on my shoulder, gave it a firm squeeze and said sorry. when guo hua finally realized i was laughing, he started laughing, gave me a small hug and asked if i was alright. and as though i wasn't aldy short enough, patted my head like i was a little girl...aw...... fine...maybe most of my guy friends are much taller than me.....but dun treat me like some little girl....bleag....
and my cheek is still hurting now...sighz...but yst had been fun....hearing guo hua's army stories as we chill in benjy's room..... and poor benjy...he looked the least interested abt gg army....and he's gonna enlist nxt month!! haha....but there goes my gym pal.....aw.....
oh...which reminds me...gotta meet them for gym now.....

No comments: