Wednesday, August 1, 2007







YUPPIE!! its a rather nice top with a traditional design. ting and i thought that it would be a pretty top to get for my nxt year's CNY season. heez. but..... i thnk firstly, my mum might just freak out...but then again..maybe not...cuz my da jie wore smth lidat before....and ting's D&D for Arabian Night would have her top designed in this manner too....hahahaha...



mm....so i guess the person that will object the most to this would be my darling yang yang..hahaha...if i were to really get this top, i'm sure i wun be wearing it when i go for visiting at his house..HA! or his mum will faint... actually, i could just wear a black tube inside la...den it wun be bare back le lor....lol....haiz...see how first ba...lets see whats my mum's and yang's reaction when they read my blog ba....






No comments: