Saturday, June 23, 2007

oh.my.goodness.



so many events happened. i'm so eager to write everything down but have no idea how to start. ok. lets start with my exhilarating experience during church camp, where i spent 4D3N at KL Bejaya Times Square(YES! the one where it has a 7storey shopping center linked to it!)



mm..it was evening when we finally arrived at the hotel...as usual...chuiting and i were bunking together..so we excitedly checked out our room which is at the 41st level....whoa...esther and chuisan's room is at the 40th lvl...tts how high up we all are...



anyways...the lift is really troublesome...we need to insert our room card before we can press the buttons..and there's only like 10 secs for us to press the buttons after our cards are insrted..so those who entered the lift would quickly shout out their lvl and we'll have a bust time searching for the lvl no...why the rush? cuz when we pressed the levels, the lift will start moving..so in case one's lvl gets missed out, we need to make sure the lvls are indicated before we reach the lvl...cuz its extremely troublesome to wait for the lift to reach all the lvls then we can indicate those lvls tt were missed... enuf abt lifts...



our rooms are awesomely spacious...wilson and shawn was complaining why they paid more but seemed to get a smaller room then us...hahahahah....



throughout the camp, our days start at 7.30am!! the first day, chuiting, myself, esther, shawn and wilson decided to hit the gym at 7.30 before we go for our buffet breakfast(well actually all our meals there are buffet style...which explains our enthusiasm for gym)..



something horrible happened to chuiting....when she came down from the trackmill, she walked abt for a short while to cool down den she suddenly fainted...i was on the trackmill at tt time..just beginning to warm up on my jogging..when i saw her on the ground, she was trembling..i tot she was trying to get up..but when i realized she was not getting up at all, i screamed her name and jumped off the mill and ran towards her...it was really drama..but i was totally anxious and hysterical tt i dun care how stupid i'm making myself look... the first thing tt came to my mind when i saw her trembling, i tot she was caught by the machine or smth..so i quickly pulled her away(her head was resting on the pedal of the steps machine).. when i pulled her towards me, i realized she wasn't conscious at all...so i cuddled her and kept asking her to wake up...this is stupid of course...as a trained first aider, i should have kept my cool and help her relief her shock..but its my sister there..unconscious in my arms..i can't thnk..i kept shaking her(as told to me by esther cuz i didn't realize i was doing it)..

my screams attracted the attention of the gym instructors who were initially outside the gym as well as other gym users...i was trying to get someone to call for the ambulance..but i coulnd't get the words out... when chuiting finally came back to consciousness, the first qn she asked was,"what happened to me?" i was shocked..so i immediately asked if she was feeling uncomforatable anywhere...or where was she hurting...does her head hurt..etc etc... but she didn't answer me and insisted on standing up...so we helped her up...

as i made sure she was alright, i broke down into tears...cuz i was simply so scared abt the fact tt she displayed fits-like symptoms while she was unconscious....

but tt was the end of the whole drama...when she started asking if her face is alright, we knew she was fine alrdy....but since we're bunking, i told her i'm not allowing her to be alone even during bath time cuz i dun want her incident of "fits" to occur again and i dunno abt it...so i made sure the bath tub was dry so she wun slip, and the door kept ajar to allow me to listen out for anth unusual... i'm being overly paranoid...but i'm just too worried....

the rest of the days went by with no interesting episodes....and finally the night of our Holy Spirit night came...tt was the last night of the camp...it was awesome...God released peace to me when i went for the altar call to free me of disappointments....and when i received the oil annointing, the presence of God overcame me so quickly tt i fell over before anyone could catch me in time..but of course, there was no pain...

but all in all...it was indeed a refreshing time for me encountering God and renewing my passion for Him once again..i just pray tt this passion will not be a short term thing....

and when i was back in s'pore...i was pleasantly surprised with the number of msgs tt i received from friends, asking me out...since i have no rception while in m'sia, there could be a few msgs tt was overdued and i didn't get to see it or know abt it, until friends would call me to ask me again..heh...but yeah..its good to know i wasn't forgotten even though i didn't keep in touch with them for 4 days...

yst i went for cell grp meeting...had a great time of sharing and discussion with my fellow cell mates...most of whom i spent the last 4 days in church camp with.....the bonding we shared was so strong tt the sharings lasted till nearing to 11... and we went for supper... i had a good time playing with wilson's PSP...so kind of him to give it to me( with monetary conditions of course)...hhahahaha....

but yeah...i'm enjoying my PSP and looking forward to changing my hp soon!! gonna play my worms now..tata...

PS...Darling is booking out on 28June!! i can't wait...

No comments: