Saturday, June 16, 2007

ahahahahahaahah!!! i cleared ALL my exam papers!! can u sense my sense of relief and joy?!! hahahaha...vernon msged me to tell me he got all D's...aww....he kept saying i go Tioman can't do well is i deserve it...but y did he do worse than me? LOL...kidding la ah buddy....

now i can truely enjoy my church camp and spend quality time coming back to the presence and word of God and refreshing my walk with God...

anyways, its the second day of wen yang's enlistment...getting used to not having him ard slowly..but still trying hard to adapt...shouldn't have been so dependent on him in the past... went mambo with ting today...supposed to get 2 stamps from Gary...but yang called...so getting all excited, i left Mambo without my 2 precious stamps! nvm...hope Martin saw my nsg and rmbered to tell Gary...

mm.....had a great chatting session with an ex-classmate just now...it made me missed them even more...had invited him to read my blog so tt he can properly update himself abt my stuff...hahah...thanks Mark...for telling me so many things just now..and allowing me to confide in u a secret now known only to u, me and ahem him...

now now...since mark and dom wants to stay out of pubbing..mm....maybe we can go east coast?? i thnk the place is a great place to chat and have fun...i thnk those who know me...know i have 3 fave hangout place...east coast, mambo billiards and cafe cartel..hahahah....come to thnk of it...since i have some time left before my new sem starts, i should polish up my bearings and go roller blading at east coast...but sighz.... used to be yang drive us there..now gotta go there on my own on public transport..i might just lose my way...hate doing things alone....maybe tts the reason y God had blessed me with 2 triplets sisters...heez... love them more than anybody else...

yawnz....worked 9hours at Glory centre today...really shack...shall stop now then.....

No comments: