Monday, June 11, 2007

i'm not tired
i'm not sleepy
i'm not in the least fatigue...

shit...i'm starting morning classes this upcoming semester yet i can't slp early...how to be punctual for class? anybody can teach me how to make myself sleep? i can't count sheep, i'll stay even more awake....i can't listen to my mp3 cuz sudden loud songs will seem to find their way to the next song on my playlist and jolt me awake just as i'm falling aslp.... -_-

like right now...i'm working at 7.15am and need to wake up at 6.30am..but i'm still not sleeping yet..ARGH..maybe its cuz thoughts are crowding my mind as usual and i can't find peace till i have it blogged out...

mm...wats bothering me now is wenyang's really-soon-upcoming enlistment...but i'm getting a lil bored writing abt it..haha...its just...well.....boring without him at my beck and call...HAHAHAHA... oops...he's gonna ask me wat tt means...how shall i tell him..hmms....

nth much happening recently...except for yesterday night...i'm sure those who read chuan's blog knows....for those who dun...let me relate this rather ridiculous snippet of conversation tt we heard when we were down at the yishun dam(aka lower seletar)

"wa lau...my keys flew off cuz i was riding too fast just now!!"... when yang, martin, hwee, chuan and i heard this, we looked at each other in bewilderment and amusement and burst out in loud laughter.... i mean, WTF?? hello...who doesnt know tt for a bike to run, u'll need to insert yer key into the ignition?? so how can one's bike cont running if one's keys are out??

somebody save me from laughing too much manz.... but of course....upon closer observation with my superb(coughs) skills, (coughs coughs)...i came to the conclusion(and told it to my fellow buddies) tt the keys seemed to be still in the ignition but the part tts sticking out, had most prob broke off, and thus, came to the result of it flying off....but pardon me...i must still ask... HOW IN THE WORLD CAN KEYS BREAK OFF SO EASILY?? this, i really do not know...

and then we started joking abt it...martin was exclaiming... "haha..yeah....i was driving at 170km/h just now and 2 of my wheels flew off and so i'm surviving on 2 wheels"..and chuan joked "yar...u initially had 3 exhaust tips too....but look, there's only 2 left!" lolx...thats how lame they can get...buay da han...hahaha

anyhows....feeling better tt i blogged....getting teeny weeny sleepy...jumping into the comfort of my bed now..................................

No comments: