Tuesday, June 5, 2007

aw...having diarrhoea since 30th may and i'm still not fully recovered... but this time's diarrhoea so bad maybe cuz the exam stress had been super intense... haiz...maybe shawn and fay had been right...its stupid of me to go on a holiday to tioman on the 25th... even though classes ended on the 23rd, the rest of the days till our exams are meant to be our revision period...

but seriously...i had no idea the first paper was on the 29th may.. i figured that since we finish on the 23rd, the exams would start in the first week of june...but alas....looks like it aint true...

anyhow, everything's over...can only await for the 14th to come to know the outcome of my results....SIGHz...but thats also the day my darling would be enlisting...i've been dreading for the day to come way before he received his letter...but it is of course inevitable....looking on the brighter side, if i were to fail my OTQM and/or finance paper, i can concentrate on studying the whole day for my re-exam without thinking abt wat time i can meet him...its not that he's a distraction for my studies...its just tt i know i can go and have fun if i'm getting bored of studying...but then again, this shows tt he's my motivation to finish up my revision quickly...

time spent without my darling around would be something rather foreign and forlorn to me...i'll need some getting used to...not having the ability to call/sms him and expect a reply anytime i wanted, can't ask him if he's free to drive me someplace to buy things, can't ask him to go east coast skate with me, can't ask him to swim with me, can't ask him to have supper with me.....so many many many things i can't do with him for the next 2 years....sobz...also if my sisters and i want to play majong, we can't get him to be the fourth kaki le...

i no longer can call him and ask to meet him after my lessons ended! and i finishes at 12.30 for my 5th sem!! sobz sobz...i really can't get use to it la...

haiz...typing all these thoughts out is really making me cry..shant cont then..

i should start arranging meet-ups with my gal friends...they've been asking me out anyways..haha!

No comments: