Friday, June 1, 2007

mm...well had been busy with my exam revision eversince i came back from Tioman...

actually we had loads of fun there..but not much really happened...as in, we were snorkelling and the experiences are rather unforgettable..

heh...there was once i was away from the guys and snorkelling by myself looking at the fishes and corals...den i bumped into Martin...he looked at me from under the water then suddenly pulled my hand and came up to the surface saying "Piranna Piranna!" den he let go of my hand and swam off.... when i saw his panic, i looked under the water...but i seriously dunno what a piranna looks like..i only know there's lots of fishes ard me...this got me scared..so i quickly swam away...trying to catch up with martin...den i saw yang swmming next to martin...both of them paddling their flippers damn fast... i got more and more scared by the moment...the more i tried to swim after them the harder it was for me.... cuz the water they kicked back, pushed me back.....hahah...its so tiring...

so i tried swimming to their side, but i was getting really tired and couldn't catch up....i was really wondering why martin never pull me away with him la....haiz.... but i checked with my classmates...pirannas are freshwater fishes...the ones martin saw is very likely the one tt looks super like a piranna but it aint one....they kept saying tt there is one fish tt really looks like a piranna...hahaha...if its true, then its "phew..."

yeah...den second night most of them drink till drunk....who wouldn't... we polished off 1 bottle Bombay, 1 bottle Vodlka and 1 bottle red wine....mixed red wine with bombay...finished everthing in less than 2 hours...its really strong manz....there were 8 of us...in the end end, only yang, dennis, wei ci, martin and i were the really sober ones...but its cuz yang vomitted and stopped drinking tts why he was able to recover....

but it was really fun..having the liberty to just play ard and relax...i wun know when i can get another chance to go overseas with a group of friends lor...nowadays, schedules are really hard to fixed...

ok...need to revise for my finance paper...ciao~

No comments: