Monday, February 16, 2009

This is hilarious...

he thought my earlier post was written because i was upset with him for ignoring me and tt it was because i was more angry with myself than with him...

hahahahhah..read this "reply" from him:

hahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>> actually ..
>> just reading the post alone
>> i gather shes pissed with me
>> cause ive been ignoring her

<< obviously
<<>

>> nope
>> even when i see her
>> i make a point to look really uninterested :p

<< the only reason she’s ranting about you 2 months late
<< is because she’s pissed
<<>

>> precisely :p
>> sad right

<< and because she wants to instigate some kind of response from you
<<>
<<>

>> nah
>> im honestly tickled
>> like i wanna laugh ..

<<>

>> because she just personified irony in its pure form :D

<< for fucks sake
<< who does she think she is
<< its not like you don’t know that you’re an idiot anyway
<< she thinks she’s being glenda the good witch by telling you that you’re an idiot?
<<>

>> youre a funny pug

<< no i just think she’s a first class hypocrite
<< for someone who can be so damn adamant and godly in front of me
<< come along and make this kind of commtns
<<>

OMG THE TRUTH IS OUT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notice the bolded comments? those are the ones that got me laughing...


oh my gosh....hhahahahha


having not spoken for wat....more than 2 months....by reading my post he thinks i feel pissed that "OH MY GOD...HE IS ACTUALLY IGNORING ME!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING"


when someone tries to act smart and thinks he's that damn good at inferring wat others write, based on only 1 pathetic post...he's just...i dunno...making a fool of himself? esp after he said " and because she wants to instigate some kind of response from you which i hope you don’t give her because she’s a bitch honestly"


dun hope to give me any response fom him? Hm.....but why am i suddenly seeing the 2 comments he dropped to me..(although) anonymously???? and den oso 2 posts in his blog?


oh my gosh.. can someone help me to stop laughing? and if u thnk i had cared abt reading his blog, which is how i saw his 2 posts? NAH....it was only thru my fren who read it..and came to thank me for speaking up for him. and i thought he read my blog. 

But he said.. 

"No..i was reading his blog and was pleasantly surprised to see how u stood up for me" 

and i said " but i dun go into his blog leh..wats the blog add?? i go see!!"

and TA DA!! He READ my blog and got super pissed (Shhhhh....he's claiming he's not bothered by it at all) and i read all abt his opinions abt wat he thought of my post..


and he's laughing at my post like how i'm laughing at his... hahahahah...this is funny shit...when everyone who knew the REAL reason why my earlier post was written, had been laughing non-stop when they saw HIS "reply" post!!!

and he mentioned...

he ACTED uninterested when he saw me... Mm...lets see....i was playing basketball with chong deng and logan...and den a call came from him and sometime later...he appeared....and just sat there watching us play basketball..and den started talking to logan and giving him childish dares(as usual)...and lets see....did i run up to him like i saw the love of my life? my memory's not failing me...but i dun thnk i did.......did i even turned a glance at him when he arrived? ...i dun thnk i did..... so why is he saying tt he made it a point to look uninterested to see me.....did i even care he's there in the first place??? was he even FIRST thought of and asked to be invited over in the first place??!!!


i wasnt planning on having to give any sequel to my earlier post.....but wat he wrote just tickled me so much so tt i had to say it out. He commented that i shouldn't enter into his game. Who's in yer game? Nobody wants to have ANYTHING to do with u anymore dude.... i dun need any response from u in the first place...


Yer so good with yer words...i'm hardly at yer level...its tiring to thnk of how i shld write my reply to you (its not necessary but i had to get it out) so that u will not read and think that i'm angry that yer not talking to me anymore.

This is really funny shit....


but then again..i cant help but think back on wat i do miss about this frenship... 

those dinner outings we had...

those outings had been really really fun.... 

the things he said and did was funny...

 very enjoyable and entertaining times... 

and how he brought me out for porridge when i was not feeling well....and thereafter, companied me the entire day... 

the assuring remarks when i was having probs with a fren... 

the list does go on..

u cant imagine how i had been going around telling me frens wat a genius u are for knowing all the places in spore u brought us to..which i nv knew existed...

u didnt know how much u impacted my life..then..


why had it all come to this? because of the stupid mistake i made? from his comments, hell yeah.


All these dissing of each other shouldnt be happening at all. like he said...we were aldy leaving each other alone and moving on with our life. The only reason for my earlier post was more like a rant after i found out abt wat he did to Peter. Ddint expect him to think that it was because of him ignoring me.. wat a joke...


i dun need a response from u....no..i dun want a response from u...


i'm not writing this to piss u off further or tickle u up further. 

i'm just reflecting on wat had been happening and how it had been better times before these shit happened. 

The only thing that u hurt me about had been how u asked me to go to yer church with u and the tone and attitude u gave me when i hopped into yer car. maybe u did it so tt u can haf the satisfaction of making me feel punk'd and i'm saying thats really hurting. 

U can have the satisfaction.







No comments: