Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friday Cell

Today's cell group discussion has been very fruitful and refreshing. It is a timely reminder for me as to why i'm going to church or even serving in the children church ministry at all.

Its not that i've forgotten that serving and going to church is a crucial aspect of our christian walk with God. Its just that i've forgotten the sole purpose of serving... to serve and honour God...as well as to build up a legacy of what i can leave behind for the next generation.

For this fact alone, it helps reignite the passion i first had when i first joined children church. It also brought me back the memory of how i first came to know Christ and how i had loved God so much so that i would read the bible every single day so that i can find out all about Him.

I had always been in self-denial about being in a season of spiritual dryness. The growth is going on the negative. And i do know the source of why this is happening. Maybe its really time i give it a thorough reconsideration and not just per-say only. sighz. its a reality i must face.

Supper with my new cell members from the 19yr-old cell had been tremendously fun. As always..we had allowed the newbies quick assimilation into our group and i can see that all of them are very comfortable with us.

Not surprising. Since they're all on the talkative side as well. Haha. 

I hope this coming Friday's plans with the twins and Russell works out. I haven gone rock-climbing since last year..june? and i'm definitely looking forward to doing it this Friday.

Rasmus!! Jia you for yer driving and riding test this thursday yeah? i'm sure the grace of God would be over u and both tests will be completed with great results...ganbette!!

And then come April, it'll be my turn to pass and then we can all go riding together!! So other than praying for my pass, also pray for my dad's consent to get a bike ok??

yup yup. i love my new cell grp and the new frens that came with it...yeah!!!


and one last thing (pardon my language though).....ridiculed unmercilessly? to the FUCK with u manz. nobody can be bothered the least bit. 

No comments: