Tuesday, February 17, 2009

everything is ridiculously blowing out of proportions.

stop k? stop!

my blog had meant for me to have an avenue to rant. i hate it when i get ppl telling me i shouldnt be writing this, i shouldnt be writing that.

Arg...if i shouldnt be writing my real thoughts then why shld i even blog. its the essence of it isnt it?

i'm not publicizing to get attention. read only if u are genuinely concerned. stop reading if u are getting upset or offended. don't come in if u dont appreciate wat i'm writing.

this is a democratic country. u have yer own choice. nobody is forcing my posts down yer throat and ask u to say "u are right abt wat u are writing"

everybody has their own thinkings and ideas.

i do appreciate the girl who replied to my second latest post in her own blog. i'm sorry i pissed u off. i'm sorry i hurt yer boy. i'm sorry it hurt u too. sorry.

pls just leave me alone. i've said all i wanna say in yer blog comments.

No comments: