Monday, February 9, 2009

thank you Reina dear for reminding me that i've gone stagnant on my blog... but most importantly, i know that there's u who's concerned abt my life's updates and wat not... as uninteresting as my blog had been...u had cared enuf to come by :)

nothing much interesting abt my life as always...but oso not particularly uninteresting... the great uni frens i made...God had indeed provided well...not only all of them turned out to be christians...they are all a lot more faithful than i am... which makes it so much easier to stay on the right track even while in sch... ha!

i've started to like basketball alot..and managed to get past my personal barrier of not playing cuz i'll think to myself "i've got no basketball skills..and basketball is not fun at all...so y play?"..

but all thanks to my sis, Chong Deng and Logan, they helped to spark off my interest by teaching me some basic dribbling skills and many fun shooting games. and i proudly declare "i love basketball now!"

haha...but these 2 new frens made indeed brought abt alot of fun into my life as well...and i know that i can count on this frenship to last for the years to come...

apart from chong deng and logan, there's supposed to be jon lim in the grp as well...but he utterly disappoints me with his nonsensical immaturity and high level of inferiority complex... given his high IQ, his EQ is totally embarrassing... and even if logan or himself ever stumbled upon my blog and gets upset abt my comment, i'll still say it. Unless he learns to deal with people nicely, i'm not speaking to him anymore.

he just has to realize that the frens ard him had been treating him with sincerity. but as dumb as he can get with his low EQ, he thnks he feels better making cutting and hurting remarks and put them down. WTH. Go on, hurt the people ard u...Peter trusted u and u treated him like dirt... Yer the worst idiot i ever knew. U deserve having no more frens. I'm being harsh...but since nobody dares tell u this in the face, u know jolly well know i will. Since day 1 u know me. u KNOW i say things on my mind. U know that i'm not as predictable as u thnk i am. But one thing for sure u do not need to figure out...be nice to yer family and frens from the bottom of yer heart and not just me...everybody else will be nice and love u for who u are. Grow up Jon. Dun be stuck at the EQ of a 1month old!

alright...my blog is NOT dedicated to him. damn.

i need to get a bike--as in a bicycle... i wanna do night cycling...and i need it at my workplace since the common bike that we're sharing is giving me difficulty cuz of my height. sighz yes. i'm not really short, short. but i cant help it that most of my colleagues are taller than me and so they had to lower the seat just for my sake.

thanks guys...u guys are the most wonderful colleagues i ever had. (i'm referring to those at Forest Adventure where i'm working at now)

i sincerely apologize if my frens lost track of what i'm doing right now.

i'm doing a bachelor degree in Econs and Finance at RMIT (SIM campus, sadly) and working part time at Forest Adventure @ Bedok Reservoir.

Anybody interested to challenge yerself on this Unguided tree-top adventure course, feel free to visit the webbie @ www.forestadventure.com.sg

tats all dear Reina!!! i've updated my blog for u!! *muacks*

PS: can let me know yer blog add so tt i can save it in my favourites?




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that this rant is about 2 months late, and that more than you're angry with jon, you're angry with yourself. Slamming him won't make your life better and I'm 99% positive that he knows that he's an idiot himself. Just leave him alone and go on with your life since he annoys you so much. I don't think what you say will have any impact on him so really, don't dig this any deeper than it has to be.

People are flawed, and you should know just how flawed you are yourself. So there is no need to go around telling others that they're idiots and think that you're doing them a favour. Because you're not.

Anonymous said...

it's not so much that nobody dares, but nobody

1. feels righteous enough to tell me im fucked up because everyone is just as equally fucked up (oh the irony)
2. would start a war they can't win

you're treading on dangerous ground darling, you should back off because i'm very sure you're not gonna be able to handle what's coming for you :p

you wanna play with a matchstick, don't get hurt by the fire. you wanna play with fire, don't get hurt by death ;)

and trust me, i'm not the biggest threat out there lols

Anonymous said...

cool, i like the idea of night cycling. It's pretty cooling and night scenery is always nice to see. congrats on meeting nice frens and 4get abt those bastard and move on lol ;p

Allyna Ng Chui Yee said...

heya Sion!! cool!! we shld plan for a night cycling outing after u guys ORD-ed and so tt i can haf the time to go get a bicycle..heez...

ChEeRz!!